Tripadvisor
Columbus
Post
Inbox
Search
All reviews the indoor outdoor pool room was clean breakfast buffet hot tub checking in first floor good nights sleep check in was easy king room fitness center coffee maker upon check gavin conference
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

So I walk into this beautiful hotel lobby at the crowns plaza and I was welcomed by the extraordinary Brittan he was so awesome he has a great sense of humor and hooked me up with a really nice room I greatly appreciate my experience and I will be back

Trip type: Traveled solo
Steve P, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Columbus North-Worthington, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you very much for taking the time to provide us with feedback regarding your recent stay at the Crowne Plaza Columbus North! We are so happy to have you as our guest and we hope to see you again very soon! I do appreciate you recognizing Brittan for the wonderful service he provides and I have shared your comments with him and the rest of the team! Thank you for being our guest!

Reviewed January 11, 2020

Britton has made this stay great thus far. The check-in process can be grueling and cumbersome, not this time. Britton has a great personality, is very professional, and funny to round it off!!! Will definitely stay here again because of his demeanor!

Trip type: Traveled on business
Steve P, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Columbus North-Worthington, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you very much for providing valuable feedback from your recent stay with us at the Crowne Plaza Columbus North. I truly appreciate you recognizing Britton for the wonderful service he provides all of our guests!
We all thank you for being our guest and we hope to see you again very soon!

Reviewed January 4, 2020

Britten was great! Good and patient with guests! He was lovely and helped guests when needed. Britten is from Cleveland and so are we! Good connecting with guests on that level. Nice hotel too! Glad we made the trip

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Steve P, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Columbus North-Worthington, responded to this reviewResponded January 6, 2020

Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you very much for your wonderful review of the Crowne Plaza Columbus North. I do appreciate you recognizing Brittan for the wonderful service he provides all of our guests. I am so glad you enjoyed your stay and we all look forward to your next visit with us! Thank you for being our guest!!

Reviewed December 18, 2019

Came to the hotel to get-a-way with my wife. Very busy when I came in however Jakora was so friendly and accommodating. She made me and my wife laugh and was very pretty! Very sweet girl she needs a raise!!

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Steve P, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Columbus North-Worthington, responded to this reviewResponded December 31, 2019

Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you for your kind words regarding Jakora as I have shared your feedback with the rest of the team!

Reviewed December 18, 2019

I recently stayed at the Crowne Plaza North Worthington location and the customer service provided by, Jakora was just excellent! I had no trouble getting in & she actually recommended some good places to eat & some local places to shop and was super friendly and efficient and had fast service. 10 out of 10 definitely recommend!!!!

Date of stay: December 2019

Dear Valued Guest,
I have shared your comments with Jakora and she was very pleased with your very kind words. Thank you for being our guest!