I booked this room online, figuring the mixed reviews were just too picky. I travel a bit, but do not ask for much when I stay on the road or when I take a weekend away with my girlfriend. I called ahead to make sure our room was ready, was told I could upgrade for $20 to a room with a microwave and refrigerator. Most hotels these days offers those automatically in all rooms, I told him no thanks over the phone, but once we arrived I changed my mind at the desk after he stated they are larger rooms, sit on a higher floor that maintains a quiet time after 10PM so I went ahead and upgraded. If this was an upgrade, I would hate to see the room I would've first been placed in. Upon immediately entering the room, you could see outside due to the placement of the AC unit in the wall. The windows were covered in some kind of disgusting film. This was honestly one of the worst stays I've ever had while traveling. I do not understand how they continued to get business while we were there. The bed was most definitely not comfortable, they offer a "sleep" package in each room, well we must have gotten a room they skipped because we had none of the listed items in our room. The bathroom had to be cleaned by us as well. Would be very hard for me to stay at this location again. This is a dated review, as I just joined TripAdvisor. They stay was within the past year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Crowne Plaza Columbus North provides all of the amenities needed to ensure that your stay is perfect including more than 60 HDTV channels, wired and wireless high-speed Internet, all new Precor fitness center as well as a 24-hour business center. We are located north of Columbus and complimentary shuttle service is available to any location within a 4 mile radius. We are within a few miles of Polaris Fashion Mall, Easton Town Center and Tuttle Mall. I-71 is easily accessible to visit the Ohio Expo Center & State Fairgrounds (Ohio State Fair) and Columbus Crew Stadium. We are close to The Ohio State University, home of the Buckeyes and the Horseshoe (OSU Football Stadium) as well as the Jerome Schottenstein Center. Additional nearby attractions include golf at Muirfield Village Golf Club, home of the PGA Memorial Golf Tournament, the Columbus Zoo, Franklin Park Conservatory and COSI. With over 20,000 square feet of meeting space, the Crowne Plaza Columbus North can accommodate large groups up to 1,000 people. We'll make your weddings, conference or banquet memorable! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz and Travelocity so you can book your Crowne Plaza Columbus North-Worthington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crowne Plaza Columbus North Hotel Columbus
- Columbus Crowne Plaza
- Crowne Plaza Columbus North-Worthington Ohio