2,255 results
All reviewsconvention centerbig barvalet parkingcorner roomnationwide arenashort northwithin walking distancenorth markettrade showroom servicehigh streetvalet servicehotel restaurantdowntown areabusiness tripconferencegarage
Reviewed November 22, 2017

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Stephen_Stewart, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Columbus, responded to this reviewResponded November 27, 2017

Reviewed November 20, 2017

When you first walk in, you will be very impressed! The lobby is very nice, and the check in staff was excellent! We were a little disappointed that our room needed some updating. We had drinks at the bar, but the staff there didn't seem to pay much attention to what people needed.

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled as a couple
Stephen_Stewart, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Columbus, responded to this reviewResponded November 21, 2017

Thank you for your review of Hyatt Regency Columbus! I am happy to hear you enjoyed our public areas. I apologize for the lack of attention you experienced with our bar staff and the room update feedback. I hope to have another attempt at providing you with a flawless stay again soon!

Reviewed November 20, 2017 via mobile

I was in town for a conference and this was the conference hotel. As it was a Hyatt Regency my expectations were rather high. The front desk staff was was extremely helpful and friendly. There was a problem at check in with my Discover card, as a recent hotel computer system update left the hotel unable to process any Discover charges. They apologized and the issue continued throughout my stay. I went back several times to the front desk, as I needed to ensure my other credit card was not charged for the stay. Ultimately I left with the insurances of the front desk manager that only my Discover card would be charged once the issue was fixed and that was the case. My room was relatively comfortable, but bland. I slept fine in the bed. The sheets and towels were a 3.5 out of 5 on my softness scale. There was plenty of hot water and the shower pressure was good enough, but not great. I have two main complaints about the room. First my tv, although it had a nice variety of channels, took beyond fustratingly long to change from one channel to the next. I'm talking 5 and a half Mississippi from when I pushed the button to when the channel actually changed. Second there was a small roach that made an appearance one morning in my bathroom, but I never saw any other insects again during my stay. I did not eat in the hotel, as there are many nice restaurants in the area. Although I did eat at the Greek restaurant in the connecting food court which I would highly recommend. This hotel is conveniently located and connected to the convention center. I would stay here again if the price was right, but my expectations would not be typical Hyatt Regency high.

Stayed: November 2017, traveled on business

Thank you for your review of Hyatt Regency Columbus! I apologize for the delays you experienced with our TV. Thank you for bring the insect you saw to my attention. I am glad to hear you were able to use your Discover card properly to. Thank you for your constructive feedback. I hope to have you back again soon!

Reviewed November 19, 2017 via mobile

This was my first stay at this hotel and I was beyond surprised by how accommodating the hotel was!
First of all, self-parking is a bit confusing but once you are parked, just follow the sky bridges to the hotel itself. It takes about five minutes to walk from the parking deck to hotel.
Once in the lower lobby for registration, there are apples and lemon water. The clerks were always warm and welcoming and when I asked for a forgotten toiletry that they did not have at the desk, a worker appeared at my door five minutes later with this small item.
The workout room was small but had had tons of equipment.
My room was fabulous! I was given a corner room and felt like a queen! The room is not squared which was fine with me but I’ve heard bothers other travelers.
There were two walls of windows that allowed a direct view of high street and the conference center. It was amazing to wake up to two walls of sunrise!
And it was directly connected to the conference center. Perfection.
I highly recommend this hotel.

Stayed: November 2017, traveled on business

Thank you for your wonderful five star review of Hyatt Regency Columbus! I am happy to hear you enjoyed your experience with us, and hope to have you back again soon!

Reviewed November 18, 2017

My company uses this hotel as part of their travel so stayed her on a business trip. Hotel is huge and hosts a lot of conventions so it is always bustling. There is a bar and restaurant on site but did not go tot hem so can't review those. Did use the market which you could get starbucks coffee and some pastries or ready made foods you could grab and go. This was convenient but a little pricey. On days where there are conventions it does get quite a line so make sure you give yourself enough time. The room was decent size and had a nice view of the city itself. Was surprised at how quiet it was with all the people staying there. Only complaint was it wasn't the cleanest. It looked good at first but when you really start to look you notice it wasn't. Walls were stained, tiles under sink were dirty, etc. There is parking onsite which is convenient but expensive. Best part of the hotel is it's proximity to everything. You can walk to almost anything which is nice. Lots of good restaurants nearby.

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled on business

Thank you for your review of Hyatt Regency Columbus! I apologize for the cleanliness issues you described. Thank you for bring it to my attention. I am glad to hear that you were overall pleased with your stay, and hope to have you back again soon!