2,254 results
All reviewsconvention centerbig barvalet parkingcorner roomnationwide arenashort northwithin walking distancenorth markettrade showroom servicehigh streetvalet servicehotel restaurantdowntown areabusiness tripconferencegarage
Reviewed November 16, 2017

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Stephen_Stewart, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Columbus, responded to this reviewResponded November 17, 2017

Reviewed November 15, 2017

They overbooked so put me in a conference meeting room with a pull out couch. They offeeed to put me in the red roof in but my car was already valet parked at Hyatt. The breakfast in the restaurant was good and the waiter was nice . The people were all nice and I felt bad that they have to handle upset people because management tells them to overbook

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Stephen_Stewart, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Columbus, responded to this reviewResponded November 16, 2017

Thank you for your review of Hyatt Regency Columbus! I apologize for the situation you described. I am glad you enjoyed your culinary experience and your interactions with our staff. I hope to have another try at a flawless stay in the near future!

Reviewed November 14, 2017

The Hyatt Regency is a nice hotel that is conveniently located in downtown Columbus. Our room was quiet and comfortable with a great view of downtown. On the negative side, the furniture in the room looked a bit tired and beat-up, and the bathroom faucet sprayed/splashed water on the counter whenever I washed my hands.

The hotel staff is outstanding, and went out of their way to be helpful on multiple occasions during our stay. The hotel bar was above average, and there are several good restaurants within walking distance.

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled with family

Thank you for your review of Hyatt Regency Columbus! I am happy to hear hear you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you for the feedback regarding the bathroom faucet in your room. I hope to have you back with us in the near future!

Reviewed November 14, 2017 via mobile

The hotel is self is nice and inviting. Big for sure but since it’s connected to the convention center that’s to be expected. They have a nice bar in the hotel! The rooms are nice and comfortable. The bathroom is well lit and I always appreciate that! Overall it’s a great experience!

Stayed: November 2017, traveled on business

Thank you for your review of Hyatt Regency Columbus! I am happy to hear that you found the hotel comfortable and enjoyed your room. I hope to have you with us again in the near future!

Reviewed November 13, 2017

The best feature of this hotel is the staff: unusually helpful, friendly, courteous, and knowledgeable. Vincent at the bell desk can tell you anything about area restaurants and help you find the perfect place to eat. The bed is extremely comfortable, but the rooms are small, somewhat long in the tooth, and way, way, too expensive. You're in a good location, but you can probably find a similar place for significantly less money.

Room Tip: Avoid corner rooms
  • Stayed: November 2017, traveled with friends
Stephen_Stewart, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Columbus, responded to this reviewResponded November 15, 2017

Thank you for your review of Hyatt Regency Columbus! I am happy to hear you enjoyed your experience with our staff. Thank you for your feedback, and know that I hope to have you back with us again soon!