Been here several times before and never any serious concern other then in the summer it's always cold and the room adjustment doesn't seem to make any difference. But the extra blanket was sufficient. House keeping did a great job every day. I love that the mini fridges have been added?
Staff is always good and the first room I checked into was not comfortable so they willingly relocated me. As a business traveler I appreciate the quiet signs in the elevator. Many of us have early mornings and late nights and as travelers may also be light sleepers so quiet is appreciated.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 633 guest rooms, including 16 suites, and Hyatt business plan rooms... connected to the Greater Columbus Convention Center.. 63,000 sq ft meeting space, including 15,500 sq ft ballroom and 32 meeting rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Priceline, Odigeo, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Orbitz and Travelocity so you can book your Hyatt Regency Columbus reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Columbus Hotel Columbus
- Columbus Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt Columbus
- Hyatt Regency Columbus Ohio