A very large hotel connected to the city's main convention hall. The rooms were modern and well suited for the business traveler. the air conditioning system was responsive and offered a continuous-fan setting while also auto-adjusting the temperature, providing a pleasant white-noise effect at night for a good sleep; at too many hotels you can either have the fan or the constant temperature, but not both.
The bathroom was a bit on the cramped side but modern and well maintained. Nice touch: The Hyatt provides toothpaste. The television was typically slow for a hotel and was not HD.
The only service issue is that at times it was impossible to get anyone at the front desk to answer the phone, but overall the staff were friendly and helpful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 633 guest rooms, including 16 suites, and Hyatt business plan rooms... connected to the Greater Columbus Convention Center. 63,000 sq ft meeting space, including 15,500 sq ft ballroom and 32 meeting rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hyatt Regency Columbus reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Columbus Hotel Columbus
- Columbus Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt Columbus
- Hyatt Regency Columbus Ohio