Pros: Great location connected to the convention center. Great view. Front desk was friendly. We did get a discount on parking eight dollars rather than 12 a night in the parking garage on Chestnut.
Cons: Felt nickeled and dimed for everything. Pop machine on the 15 floor didn't take cash only credit/debit cards. No matter what time of day there was at least a ten minute wait for elevators. Room needed a good cleaning. The vent in the bathroom was disgusting and had dust bunnies coming out of it. There was a tile missing in the bathroom, blood (?) and paint splatters on the walls. When the AC unit turned on it made this squeak that sounded just like someone opening a door. I’m a light sleeper so it woke me up every single time. My husband is a very hard sleeper and it kept him up too.
Bottom line I think we'll look for another hotel next year. Perhaps one that provides a free breakfast, rather than paying 40 bucks for a just okay meal.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 633 guest rooms, including 16 suites, and Hyatt business plan rooms... connected to the Greater Columbus Convention Center. 63,000 sq ft meeting space, including 15,500 sq ft ballroom and 32 meeting rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hyatt Regency Columbus reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Columbus Hotel Columbus
- Columbus Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt Columbus
- Hyatt Regency Columbus Ohio