When you arrive - kind of chaotic. I've stayed in big cities before and being from NY I'm used to fast talkers - but the staff spoke so quickly I felt extremely rushed and said "what did you say?" after everything they spoke to me. The hotel needs more elevators average wait time about 15 minutes and they are filled to the max - we took the stairs a few times (7th floor). The bar staff was great - good waitress! As nice as the hotel looks when you walk thru it I expected better service and nice accommodations.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 633 guest rooms, including 16 suites, and Hyatt business plan rooms... connected to the Greater Columbus Convention Center. 63,000 sq ft meeting space, including 15,500 sq ft ballroom and 32 meeting rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hyatt Regency Columbus reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Columbus Hotel Columbus
- Columbus Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt Columbus
- Hyatt Regency Columbus Ohio