When I arrived at the hotel with my yorkie, I was told that I have to pay $50 for the pet. Wow, almost the same price for the room! Nothing mentioned that in the hotel description at Priceline! They finally came down to $25 after some insistence. The snippity front desk manager said it was because of the additional cleaning needed for the pet. I paid the $25 and checked in. Later, I found out there were over 2000 high school students staying at the hotel and that was why you couldn't get an elevator. When I arrived at my room, the old coffee filter was still in the pot. The ice bucket smelled like throw up. There were bobby pins on the floor. It was disgusting. The final straw was the alarm clock going off at 5:30 AM and I couldn't shut it off without pulling the wire out of the wall. What an awful night at this hotel! The morning front desk manager removed the $25 fee.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 633 guest rooms, including 16 suites, and Hyatt business plan rooms... connected to the Greater Columbus Convention Center. 63,000 sq ft meeting space, including 15,500 sq ft ballroom and 32 meeting rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hyatt Regency Columbus reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Columbus Hotel Columbus
- Columbus Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt Columbus
- Hyatt Regency Columbus Ohio