I was there for a conference for 3 days. The staff was overall great. Could tell they were remodeling or had recently. Towels were scratchy, and should be replaced. Housekeeping wasn't perfect, I expected overall better for a Hyatt Regency. There were wrappers on the floor and I didn't like they moved my bathroom stuff around. The beds were uncomfortable and very thin blankets, it was very cold and the thermostat was difficult to operate. We were served meals and overall the food was great. Big bar on 2 was expensive but nice. Only major complaint was the last morning there was NO hot water! Our group had about 800 people and I don't know if it ran out or what, but it was definitely cold water :(. I think they are in process of being top notch, but the small things make them like your average holiday inn. Fix those and it would be to Hyatt Regency standards.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 633 guest rooms, including 16 suites, and Hyatt business plan rooms... connected to the Greater Columbus Convention Center. 63,000 sq ft meeting space, including 15,500 sq ft ballroom and 32 meeting rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Orbitz, Travelocity, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Hyatt Regency Columbus reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Columbus Hotel Columbus
- Columbus Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt Columbus
- Hyatt Regency Columbus Ohio