The Hyatt Regency, with its recently remodeled rooms, is a great place to stay in downtown Columbus. Situated on North High Street, it is within walking distance to all that both the Arena District and the Short North have to offer. The "Big Bar on 2" is a nice place to meet friends and/or have a "night cap." The lobby is spacious and welcoming, and the staff that we encountered was helpful and very pleasant. The rooms are large and comfy with flat screen TVs, and the lighting in the bathroom is much better than in some other hotels that I've recently stayed in. All in all, we had a very nice stay at this hotel and will definitely stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 633 guest rooms, including 16 suites, and Hyatt business plan rooms... connected to the Greater Columbus Convention Center. 63,000 sq ft meeting space, including 15,500 sq ft ballroom and 32 meeting rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hyatt Regency Columbus reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Columbus Hotel Columbus
- Columbus Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt Columbus
- Hyatt Regency Columbus Ohio