All reviews ohio theater the club lounge valet parking state capitol valet service front desk staff room service within walking distance room was spacious downtown location business trip business hotel per day german village checking out stayed one night short north
Reviewed October 31, 2017

Larger then normal rooms highlight this typical high-rise hotel. The Club Lounge has an outdoor deck - perfect for city views on a warm day. Efficient (and fair pricing) room service. Starbucks is on the ground floor - with restaurant and bar on second floor.

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled on business
Reviewed October 30, 2017

The hotel is located across the Ohio Statehouse and next to the Ohio Theater. The hotel has valet service but there are some parking garages within walking distance.

My wife and I stayed in a King room which was spacious, clean and had a good view of the Statehouse. The room did not come with breakfast but there is a Starbucks on the first floor of the hotel.

The hotel staff at check-in and out were very friendly and nice. We stayed here only one night and we did not have time to check out all of the hotel facilities but everything looked good at this hotel.

Stayed: December 2016
Reviewed October 27, 2017

Went to Columbus for a wedding and chose the "Sheraton" for the reputation and location to the wedding reception. Drove to the hotel and parking was hard to locate plus a bit inconvenient to get to and from if you plan on using your car. Stood on 16th floor and room was very simple no mini fridge or seating area, and could use some updating especially the bathroom but were clean. The hotel does not offer much of a bar/lounge or restaurant which i feel is a big must. Staff was so-so they did not have my room reservation on file even though it was made and confirmed 3-weeks prior to stay.Bedding was excellent. was ok for an overnight but would not recommend it check other hotels might find the same or better for your money cause this was no "Sheraton".

Room Tip: if u drive utilize the valet parking.
  • Stayed: October 2017, traveled with family
Sheraton C, Manager at Sheraton Columbus at Capitol Square Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 31, 2017

Dear JuanbR5598JD

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience at the Sheraton Columbus Hotel at Capitol Square with us.

Please allow me an opportunity to introduce myself; my name is Reokis Jones and I am the Front Office Supervisor at the Sheraton Columbus Hotel on Capitol Square. I am disappointed to hear that you did not enjoy your room during your stay.

I have been working very diligently to improve service to our guests and on this occasion we did not exceed your basic expectations. These issues were within our control and I am taking your concerns very seriously to ensure that these failures do not occur again. Please be assured that I will be following up with the associate(s) responsible.

I do appreciate you for bringing this matter to my attention. This will help us continue to improve our operations and services. Thank you for staying with us and I hope that one day you will allow us another chance to welcome you back to our hotel.

REOKIS JONES
Front Office Supervisor
T 614 365 4524 F 614 469 9664
sheraton.com| like us on Facebook | follow us on Twitter | follow us on Instagram

SHERATON COLUMBUS HOTEL AT CAPITOL SQUARE
75 East State Street Columbus, OH 43215

Reviewed October 27, 2017

I stayed at the Sheraton for a Conference, and was very pleased with our stay. Clean, modern rooms, friendly staff, and a great location. We were able to walk every where during our stay, thanks to many nearby dining options. Would highly recommend!

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled on business
Reviewed October 24, 2017

We were in a double bed room on the 7th floor. The room was clean and had plenty of towels. Shampoo, conditioner, body wash, mouth wash, and lotion were provided. There was a Starbucks adjacent to the lobby, and at one point the hotel had infused waters and Chex mix out. The one missing thing that would have elevated my review to five stars was that our room did not have a refrigerator and for some reason I was unable to connect to the free wifi.

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled with friends