“Perfect for families”

Homewood Suites by Hilton Columbus / Worthington
Ranked #61 of 143 Hotels in Columbus
Reviewed March 17, 2014

We've stayed at Homewood Suites before in a different city and loved it. This stay was no exception.

We checked in very late, almost 11pm. The staff was friendly and helpful. Our room was great with the exception that queen size beds would have been better than doubles. We had a double room with a pull out sofa for four of us. Love the pillows at this place, too.

Morning staff was just as helpful arranging for us to stay an extra night since it was St Patricks Day and we didn't want to be on the road with the party goers. Lynn at the front desk was very accommodating in making the extra night possible with a full house. The housekeeping staff even helped us locate a shower chair since we have two family members who happen to be on crutches.

Great location just off I-270. Short drive to OSU via 315 is less than 10 minutes. Lots of nearby places to eat. Winking Lizard for wings, burgers and brew is directly across from the hotel. Chipotle, Bob Evans, Ruth Chris steakhouse and number of others all very close as well.

The Lodge is separate from the hotel room building, so be sure to bring a coat when going for breakfast.

Pool and jacuzzi are both outdoors.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
Drew H, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Columbus / Worthington, responded to this reviewResponded March 19, 2014

I want to thank you personally for taking the time to write this review on Trip Advisor. I am especially pleased to hear your comments about our staff's helpfullness and even more pleased with your interaction with our team member Lyn. She is new to the hotel industry and has been a perfect fit for our team. Once again, thank you for your valuable time and we look forward to seeing you again on your next visit to the Columbus area.

There are newer reviews for Homewood Suites by Hilton Columbus / Worthington

Reviewed March 12, 2014

I thoroughly enjoyed my stay at the Homewood Suites in Columbus Ohio. The value for the money was exceptional. The evening light meals were really good and breakfast was very good. I felt safe in my room and the hotel was close to everything I needed.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Drew H, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Columbus / Worthington, responded to this reviewResponded March 14, 2014

Thank you for recent stay at our Homewood Suites by Hilton. I am truly happy to know our location was your preferred choice . In addition, I am very glad to know that our staff provided excellent service and exceeded your expectations! It is wonderful to know that our hard work and dedication is recognized, and I will share your wonderful feedback to each department. Your high recommendation is kindly appreciated as well!

Reviewed March 11, 2014

I had a one night stay for business, and I was pleasantly surprised by the quality of the hotel and its service. The suite was spacious, especially for one person. I had some trouble with the TV channels not loading at first, but when I returned from dinner they were working fine.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Drew H, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Columbus / Worthington, responded to this reviewResponded March 12, 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your most recent experience at our hotel with us. Yes it can be a bit confusing getting out of the Crosswoods area. I will be sharing this review with the rest of the team and we look forward to seeing you next time you are in Columbus!

Reviewed March 6, 2014

staff was nasty and rude. bugs in the room never did dust Our towels smelled sour why are they an Hilton brand the gm smelled like he just was drinking and the way that he talks to his employees I would not want to stay with a company like that

• Stayed: February 2014
2  Thank luckyone111

This review (the second time) was written by a past disgruntled employee who was terminated in January. Further comments from this person will result in prosecution.

Reviewed March 5, 2014

This was an amazing stay. The front desk staff were efficient and friendly. We got through the check in process swiftly. The King Suite was amazing. I wanted to take it home!! The room was very clean, it smelled fresh, all of the suite amenities were clean, fridge, microwave, dishwasher, coffee maker, all the good stuff. This is how a hotel stay should be. Only drawback is that the Lodge (their lobby and front desk) is in a completely different building with no indoor access to it whatsoever. I was traveling while it was snowing and it was a bit annoying to have to go outside in the cold and snow first thing in the morning for the complimentary hot breakfast.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Robert F
Drew H, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Columbus / Worthington, responded to this reviewResponded March 7, 2014

I want to personally thank you for the kind response. My team works extremely hard at making sure every stay for every guest is "Legendary". I recently read your response at a team meeting and everyone was thrilled to know that our guests really do appreciate their hard work. Thank you once again and we look forward to serving your lodging needs next time you come to Columbus.

Reviewed March 3, 2014

I've stayed at this hotel before, and the new road construction on 270/23 worried me. After checking in the team made sure I was away from the highway, and I got a SILENT night's sleep! The staff is attentive without being intrusive, and when you work on a computer as much as I do - this is a welcome perk.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Drew H, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Columbus / Worthington, responded to this reviewResponded March 5, 2014

Thank you once again for your kind words and taking the time to complete this review. We look forward to seeing you the next time you are in Columbus!

Reviewed February 27, 2014

There are all the comforts of home with this suite. Excellent value and service. The staff, from front desk to housekeeping, is accommodating and courteous. There is easy access to the interstate from the hotel. I would definitely return to this Homewood Suites when in the area again.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business