Homewood Suites by Hilton Columbus / Worthington
  • Room Service
$164
$149
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsfireplace suitecomplimentary dinnerfull size refrigeratorseparate bedroomoutdoor poolgreat place to stayeasy accesshome away from homebed was comfortableyogurtworthingtondishwasherkitchenettebeddingcouchosu
Reviewed May 28, 2013

One of the original Homewood Suites, this hotel is showing a few signs of wear (mostly on the exterior of the building). Inside, however, was very clean, quiet and comfortable. As a nice surprise, there was a personalized welcome note from the manager in my suite (this was an HHonors reward stay), and they even gave me an upgrade to one of the larger fireplace suites. In addition, the people were exceptionally friendly. The breakfast, as in all Homewood Suites that I have stayed in, was great.

One tip, which I garnered from another TripAdvisor review, is that the property is quite close to I-270, so to avoid highway noise, ask for a room away from the highway. I did, and they gave me a suite that was as far as possible from the highway side.

All in all, it's hard to beat the value provided by this hotel, and I'd be happy to stay again. I'd give it a 5, except for the maintenance needed on the exterior.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank TravelDog83
thcwdw, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Columbus / Worthington, responded to this reviewResponded June 13, 2013

Dear Guest,

We really appreciate your comments and kind words about your stay with us. We are proud to be one of the original Homewood Suites, and are continuing to upgrade and maintain our hotel for all of our guests. Thank you again for your continued business.

Reviewed May 21, 2013

Overall, this hotel exceeded my expectations. The front desk staff were extremely friendly and welcoming. Our room, a king suite, was spotlessly clean. The hotel was sold out that night but I didn't hear a sound at all. The bed was extremely comfortable. Overall, extremely satisfied and will definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
thcwdw, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Columbus / Worthington, responded to this reviewResponded May 22, 2013

Dear Guest,

Our staff will be so excited to see your review of us and our hotel. "SPOTLESSLY CLEAN" will really excite our housekeeping staff. Thank you so much for your business and kind words about our hotel and staff. We look forward to you returning HOME soon.

Reviewed May 18, 2013

It is definitely a great place to stay. I was especially pleased with the amenities which made it convenient to live like you are in a real home. Also the continental breakfast was key to my choice of this hotel. Thumps up!

Dear Guest,

I and the entire staff are so glad that your stay with us was fantastic. We strive to make sure that each guest that stays with us feels like they are at home. Thank you so much for your kind words and we look forward to your return.

Reviewed May 13, 2013

The hotel offers many complimentary services I used that other area hotels dont offer or are excessively priced. Breakfast, dinner four nights a week, Wi-Fi that worked, business center in a comfortable location and small gym. Laundry machines were available in a room key access area for 75 cents a load with three washers and three driers. Staff was friendly and helpful.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
thcwdw, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Columbus / Worthington, responded to this reviewResponded May 16, 2013

Dear Richard,

Your review of our hotel should be used for our sales department. You hit each area of offerings we have for our guests. I am so pleased that your stay with us was great. We appreciate our family members who tell about their stays. Thank you again fro your business and we look forward to you returning home soon.

Reviewed May 12, 2013

This was one of the best experiences I have ever had at a hotel. The staff was the most helpful, friendliest and courteous I have met yet. The rooms were beyond my expectations and the amenities were as well.

Dear Michael,

It is always a pleasure to see such a review of our hotel and staff. Homewood Suites by Hilton is a great part of the brand, and we strive every day to make all our guests feel at home. Thank you again for the kind remarks and I will share this with our staff. We look forward to your return home soon.

Stephen E Wright'