“very clean and courteous” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Doubletree Hotel Columbus Worthington

Doubletree Hotel Columbus Worthington
Ranked #50 of 143 Hotels in Columbus
stow, United States
“very clean and courteous”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 20, 2014

This is a very well maintained hotel with courteous customer service. Ordered room service and the meal came in a timely fashion and the food was very good. Also used the workout facility. Room could have been a little bigger, but it had all the amenities to do a good workout. Had a very pleasant stay.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Dan O, General Manager at Doubletree Hotel Columbus Worthington, responded to this review, March 22, 2014
Thank you for the feedback and I’m pleased you had a pleasant stay. Room Service can be one of the joys of travel and I’m glad you found the food very good and the service courteous. Please come back when you can.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (66)
Perrysburg, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 19, 2014

Stayed here for a meeting. Check-in service was fast and great.Rooms were very nice. Would have given it an excellent but when I went down for dinner, there was no one around to even ask for help. Bummer, had to go somewhere else for dinner.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

I am glad you found the guest rooms and service to your liking, but I am disappointed we did not earn your business for dinner. Please give us another chance on your next visit, the food is very good and I will wait on you personally if you like!
Canton
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 17, 2014

I was expecting newer and fresher feel. Front desk was very cordial. We used pool, which was becoming crowded with 12 people. Room was okay but had a light burned out beside the mirror. Our fault we had not seen it earlier, but we were all too tired to have maintenance stop. Too bad Hilton had not checked the room for readiness before we entered.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Dan O, General Manager at Doubletree Hotel Columbus Worthington, responded to this review, March 18, 2014
We absolutely should have caught the light being out when we inspected the room, it is our job to ensure that everything is in working order and I apologize that we did not do so. I am pleased that the staff treated you well and I appreciate the feedback.
Surat, India
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 16, 2014

I have been to National Board of Boilers and Pressure vessels for a course. I would never regret my decision to stay at Doubletree by Hilton though there were other hotels suggested by the National Board. Breakfast was excellent, front desk staff was very helpful. Andra, Front Desk Manager meticulously took care of all the transfers and daily trips to National Board. Bed is very comfortable and rooms have all the basic requirements. The Gym has all the required equipment for daily workout. I did not use the pool though. There are many good restaurants in walking distance. Overall I enjoyed my stay and would recommend this hotel to all visiting Columbus area.

• 4 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for your review. It is true there are hotels closer to the National Board Training Center, but our complimentary transportation closes the gap and as you noted, there are many more diversions in this neighborhood than the other. I will share your praise with Andra, she will be pleased, as am I. Come back when you need your recertification, or just to relax.
Cincinnati, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 16, 2014

Double Tree Worthington is consistently comfortable. I ate dinner at the hotel this time and found they had a decent wine selection and a great menu. There is construction going on the area, so I could hear it from my room overnight. Also, there was an issue with the hot water and I ended up taking a cold shower.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Dan O, General Manager at Doubletree Hotel Columbus Worthington, responded to this review, March 17, 2014
I'm glad you had a chance to dine with us this trip, and that you enjoyed the meal. We did have a brief hot water issue that morning which we addressed quickly, but not quickly enough to avoid inconveniencing you and for that I want to apologize. Please look me up on your next visit so I can say so in person. Thank you.
Johnson City, Tennessee
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 13, 2014

My fiancée and I traveled for an interview she scheduled with a firm in the area. We used HHonors points to book our stay. The Worthington DoubleTree ensured our first visit to Ohio and her interview both went well.

Pros:
•Clean rooms, corridors, lobby, and recreational areas
•Nice pool/spa area and adjacent gym space (pool remained warm despite 50° temperature swing overnight)
•Helpful and courteous staff
•Location: Worthington is a nice place, and the hotel is located adjacent to several restaurants
•Delicious breakfast buffet (came free as an HHonors guest)
•Starbucks coffee

Cons:
•Slow elevators
•Lack of refrigerator in room (a stretch, but a perplexing omission)

I would certainly recommend Worthington and the Worthington DoubleTree to anyone visiting the Columbus area.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Matt J
Thank you for your kind and thoughtful review. We are looking at adding refrigerators in all the rooms later this year so perhaps they will be in place for your relocation stay. Central Ohio is a great place to live as well as a great place to visit. Good luck regarding the job and your upcoming nuptials.
Dayton, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 13, 2014

I would recommend this hotel to anyone that rates hotels by their hospitality. Excellent customer service at the front desk. When we requested room service excellent response time and follow up. I really enjoyed by stay at this Doubletree!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you, I am pleased you found the service and hospitality excellent. Come back when you can, we look forward to serving you again.