“Excellent Hospitality”

Doubletree Hotel Columbus Worthington
Ranked #43 of 143 Hotels in Columbus
Reviewed March 13, 2014

I would recommend this hotel to anyone that rates hotels by their hospitality. Excellent customer service at the front desk. When we requested room service excellent response time and follow up. I really enjoyed by stay at this Doubletree!

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Dan O, General Manager at Doubletree Hotel Columbus Worthington, responded to this reviewResponded March 17, 2014

Thank you, I am pleased you found the service and hospitality excellent. Come back when you can, we look forward to serving you again.

There are newer reviews for Doubletree Hotel Columbus Worthington

Reviewed March 10, 2014

Location is Excellent for Business travelers with lots of great food options within walking distance. Rooms and Service are excellent. I stay here everytime I am in Columbus. It is convenient to all areas of Columbus in a short time and the Worthingotn / Polaris provides lots of entertainment and shopping options. The in-house breakfast is tops on the list adn the full-service bar nice as well.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Dan O, General Manager at Doubletree Hotel Columbus Worthington, responded to this reviewResponded March 12, 2014

You had me at 'Excellent'! I am very pleased that we are able to take good care of you when you are in Columbus and we all look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed March 5, 2014

I have been staying at the DoubleTree hotel for the past few years for this conference and every time has been exceptional. The staff is always friendly and helpful and the rooms are great. The lunches too have always been good whether it is vegetarian or includes meat.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Dan O, General Manager at Doubletree Hotel Columbus Worthington, responded to this reviewResponded March 6, 2014

Thank you for the kind words, I will share your praise with my entire team. We always enjoy having your group with us and look forward to the next event.

Reviewed March 5, 2014

I'm already a fan of the DoubleTree franchise and the Columbus location did not disappoint. It was clean and the staff was friendly. We had our kids with us so the pool and hot tub was a bonus for them. It is located extremely close to several restaurants, shopping and even a cinema. We would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

And we will look forward to having you back. Our central location and nearby amenities are a definite plus for many travelers including families and I'm pleased it worked out so well for you.

Reviewed March 3, 2014

It's hard to believe that in 2014 that there are only double beds and not queens in this hotel for the price I could've gotten another hotel with queen beds a mini fridge and microwave. The tv remote didn't work and the wifi signal was poor. The front desk person was great. and was able to get our room ready very quickly as we had requested early check in due to my wife being injured prior to our stay.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Dan O, General Manager at Doubletree Hotel Columbus Worthington, responded to this reviewResponded March 7, 2014

I'm pleased the staff was able to accomodate you in a timely manner and sorry that we don't offer rooms with two queen sized beds. About half our rooms have two double beds, the other half have king sized beds. I have shared your observations with my staff for follow-up and appreciate the feedback. I hope your wife feels better soon and we do look forward to having you come back.

Reviewed March 3, 2014

My stay was good but they put me on the first floor and it was very loud the entire night. Next time, I will have to ask to be put on a quieter floor. Also, I was there for a conference in the hotel and was set to be in the conference until noon, but check out was at 11:00am. When I called to ask if I could do a late check out around noon the receptionist said no. That was a little disappointing and an inconvenience because it was below zero that morning so I had to check out early and keep my belonging in my car.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Dan O, General Manager at Doubletree Hotel Columbus Worthington, responded to this reviewResponded March 4, 2014

Abby S, let me apologize that the hotel was not as quiet as we would like it while you were here...I appreciate you referencing how busy we were, but that is no excuse for all guests not being able to enjoy their stay. We should also have offered you another option for your luggage...maintaining the check-out schedule for departing guests is critical to ensuring we can maintain the check-in schedule for arriving guests, but we do have a secure area within the building where we can hold your luggage... I will review this with the front desk clerk who checked you out as all guests in your circumstances should be offered this option. Please feel free to contact me before your next visit and I will tailor our services to your specific needs at that time. Thank you for being our guest and for the valuable feedback.

Reviewed March 2, 2014

We found a bed bug in our room late at night after the conference activities had winded down and ended up driving home late that night and not staying at the hotel. What a nightmare of an experience and we were not able to complete the conference we attended because of the bed bugs. It was not very well handled by the hotel staff either.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
3  Thank Karen T

Karen T, I understand your dismay, no one wants to find any bug in their clean room and I am sorry you had that experience. I know that my staff has been in contact with you and compensated you and your roommate for this situation, but if you have any further questions please feel free to contact me at the hotel.