“Great value with Priceline NYOP”

Doubletree Hotel Columbus Worthington
Ranked #43 of 144 Hotels in Columbus
Reviewed September 22, 2013

My family and I stayed her o make a mini vacation ou of te weekend. I booked this hotel on Priceline with the ame your own price option saving almost 50%. The hotel as a bit dated looking at the outside, but the interior was modern an clean. The cookies at check in from a doubletree is always a plus. The beds were comfortable and room was quiet. Pool area was average, by the addition of hot tub was pleasant and th work out room appeared better than average. The location of the hotel right off the highway with many dining options within walking distance is convenient. Location is within minutes of many popular shopping destinations an the Columbus zoo.

Would I stay here again? At this Priceline rate, absolutely.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Dan O, General Manager at Doubletree Hotel Columbus Worthington, responded to this reviewResponded September 27, 2013

Thank you for your many positive comments. I am glad you enjoyed to hotel and the convenient central location. Please come back again soon.

Reviewed September 19, 2013

We found out later that this hotel was considered one for business. If that is the case you need more plugs in the room for computer, Ipad etc. In the bathrooms there weren't any towel bars so you had to put the towels on a tiny hook on the back of the door or on the shower bar. Being short this was a problem.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Dan O, General Manager at Doubletree Hotel Columbus Worthington, responded to this reviewResponded September 21, 2013

Dear Susan, You are correct, many of the features of DoubleTree Hotels by Hilton like the Hotel Wide Hi Speed Wi-Fi were originally conceived with business travelers in mind. But we find that leisure travelers appreciate those touches as well and it is important to all of us that everyone feel completely at home. And the Signature DoubleTree Chocolate Chip Walnut Cookie seems to have a universal appeal! During our coming renovations we will take into consideration the number and placement of power outlets and towel bars and I appreciate your observations. Thank you for staying with us and I hope we see you again soon.

Reviewed September 17, 2013

need microwave room in the lobby or mini-microwave in the room the ECI enjoyed our stay with you guys frankly $3.00 for cup of coffee too expensive for me I use the in room coffee not enough like to buy your restaurant coffee too EXPENSIVE FOR ME $3.00????????

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Dan O, General Manager at Doubletree Hotel Columbus Worthington, responded to this reviewResponded September 19, 2013

Aliratu, I appreciate the suggestion…adding a microwave is definitely something we can consider when we expand the sundry area in the lobby. Thank you.

Reviewed September 17, 2013

The evening desk clerk could not answer any of my questions about the hotel. The hotel was okay. Lack of vending/food options was a negative. Parking lot was very dark! The elevators were kind of creaky..wasn't sure that we were going to make it to our floor!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Constance, Thank you for your review and suggestions…Desk Clerks should be well informed regarding the hotel and the surrounding area and I will follow up on that point. We are looking at expanding our vending area and I hope we have that done for your next visit.

Reviewed September 16, 2013

what else can I say..Nice Hotel, Nice staff, Nice room, nice service, Nice location, overall stay was Nice. Highly recommend staying here, and within walking distance to many fun restaurants,bars, and a movie theater.nice get away

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Dan O, General Manager at Doubletree Hotel Columbus Worthington, responded to this reviewResponded September 17, 2013

I appreciate you staying with us and all the kind words. I am proud of the staff and the service they provide and your appreciation makes it all worth the effort. Please come back soon.

Reviewed September 15, 2013

We got this hotel off of Priceline, so we did not pay full price for a room, but I'm not sure that I would've been happy paying more than what we did for this hotel. The bed was comfy, the pillows were fluffy and soft, but the room was dark and the hallways were consistently littered with random garbage. While I understand that it was probably guests that put it there, there seemed to be no effort to patrol our hallway more because there were unruly guests putting trash in the hall. Also, the bathroom had PVC pipe exposed underneath the sink and no towel bar to hang a hand towel which I thought was weird. The walls were paper thin and I could hear people talking in the room next to us. I was woken several times during the night by doors opening and shutting. The sound was so vivid that I thought someone had gotten into our room. The front desk staff was very friendly and we did get warm cookies when we checked in. While we did not explore the lobby extensively, it seemed nice and modern from what we could see.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple

I’m glad you enjoyed the beds, the cookies, and the ambiance. I have shared all of your observations with my team and we appreciate the feedback. Thank you.

Reviewed September 12, 2013

We choose this hotel for our stay after attending an OSU football game. We were greeted by a very pleasant front desk employee who made our registration process seamless. We were very pleased with the first impression we had when walking into the lobby and our room. We will definitely stay at this location again in the future.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Dan O, General Manager at Doubletree Hotel Columbus Worthington, responded to this reviewResponded September 14, 2013

Thank you so much for the kind words and for being our guest...I shared your compliments with the front desk team. I like to think our central location is convenient to all the excitement that the Greater Columbus area has to offer and I'm pleased it worked so well for you. Please come back soon.