Doubletree Hotel Columbus Worthington
$258
$119
  • Room Service
$123
Best Western Suites(Columbus)(Great Value!)
$107
$163
$149
  • Breakfast included
$93
All reviewsmovie theaterbusiness meetingnice hotelroom was clean and comfortablewould stay here againeasy accesscomplimentary breakfastworthingtoninterstatepolaris
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 22, 2012

Would definitely stay here again. Just what a doctor ordered on a long day. Great location, close to highway, easy to find, free parking. The staff was outstanding (gave us the exact room we were asking for) from the lady who checked us in (Courtney?! to the gentleman who checked us out -can't remember his name but he looks like staney tucci) rooms clean and comfortable. Our new go to place when we visit!!!!

Room Tip: Ask for room around a corner from hallway
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 18, 2012

The hotel may not seem like much from the outside, but the inside appears to be newly remodeled and is very nice. It is located very close to the highway and a wide variety of restaurants. The rooms are very nice and are pretty spacious. The pool area is nice and is not crowded at all. Overall, we would definitely stay here again. Make sure you get a room with a king bed because, otherwise, you will only have a single double bed.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 16, 2012

I was in the Doubletree with my friend. He's on a business trip to Columbus so I decide to drive down to the home of Buckeyes for a day trip. The hotel is conveniently located near I-270 and the area is full of hotels.

At the first glance I'd say this hotel is one of the older properties around, but to my surprise, it's actually decent in the lobby. The hotel is upscale, clean in general and unlike most Doubletrees around the country, the lighting is quite nice. It may sound strange but I really think if the lobby an the hallway are dim enough, you would not want to stay for long because everything looks just dirty.

Anyways, the room is spacious. There's no stain on the carpet, which is good for a 3 star hotel near highways I guess. AC is a little bit too loud though, so you really want to turn it off if you try to get some sleep. What disgusts me is the towel. There's obviously something brown/yellow on one of the towels. Just can't imagine if I had not checked it.

Other than that unpleasant towel, everything is just fine. They even have a stand for free coffee and tea with a selection of syrup. There's a Chipotle and a Starbucks around, so if you care for a quick lunch, just don't bother to walk into the hotel restaurant. Maybe it's good though. I didn't try it.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
Frank C, General Manager at Doubletree Hotel Columbus Worthington, responded to this reviewResponded October 22, 2012

Thank you for your feedback and for choosing our property during your stay in our area. We are very sorry for the problems you encountered. We have fixed the dirty towel issues and have addressed the other issues with our housekeepers. We hope that you give us another opportunity for a better experience.

Reviewed September 26, 2012

We stayed at this hotel on a Sunday, late check in, the desk attendant was very pleasant, and included a free breakfast with our room. Our room was fantastic and the food was wonderful, we arrived late for the buffet and the waitress accommodated us quickly and was very nice.
My ONLY complaint, NO FREE WIFI, in fact unless you are a gold or diamond member you cannot sign in, and even if you sign up you can then only access dial up AND only if you have an account with a compatible dial up. I'm sorry but I find it very ridicules that BURGER KING has free WIFI but a million dollar hotel chain does not!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed September 24, 2012

Got a great deal on priceline. I was happy I ended up in this hotel because we had stayed there for one night a while back and it was very nice, I feel one of the nicer hotels in that whole Worthington, 23 north of 270 district. Can't beat the cookies when you check in. We did end up in a room with a single double bed. Yes, a SINGLE double bed. I didn't know those existed. However, the room was at the end of a circuitous hallway, the advantage being that it was extremely quiet. The decor is really nice and updated, great flat screen TV, and everything worked.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple