“Hotel”

Courtyard Columbus West
Ranked #70 of 145 Hotels in Columbus
Reviewed June 12, 2014

Stayed 6-10-14. Hotel was very nice in it's newer days. Hotel in need of updates. Room was not well maintained. Needs updates. For the money I would not stay there again. Very friendly employees. Not sure how old hotel is.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
ColumbusCourtyard, General Manager at Courtyard Columbus West, responded to this reviewResponded June 13, 2014

Thank you, Kimberly, for providing your input from your stay with us. I am sorry to hear our property did not meet with your expectations. I am happy to say a sleeping room renovation for this property is currently being discussed. While no time line is in place, I hope you enjoyed our newly renovated public spaces and restaurant. In the meantime, I will continue to work with my Maintenance and Housekeeping teams to improve the quality of our hotel. Our guests' happiness is very important to us!

Reviewed May 29, 2014

We travel to Columbus occasionally, since my son is a student at OSU. I have stayed at 2 other hotels in the area (one of them a Marriott property) and so far, this property has them beat!! The staff was very nice, and the hotel is beautifully updated. It has a large lobby, and beautiful courtyard in the center of the hotel. The rooms were very clean with a balcony that overlooked the indoor courtyard. We had a great night sleep, and breakfast was included with our stay. Loved It!!
The only con was that there was a kids soccer tournament in town, and seemingly ALL the teams stayed at this hotel. Lots of kids, but that still didn't take too much away from our experience at this Courtyard.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed May 28, 2014

Recently I attended a family wedding in Columbus. We stayed here because the wedding reception was being held here. They truly lived up to the good name of Marriott. It is a quality hotel. The staff was exceptional from greeting us every time they saw us to making sure every little detail was taken care of. They definitely go above and beyond to make sure your stay is a comfortable one. The rooms were clean and a nice home away from home. The housekeeping staff really take their job seriously. The pool was spotless and towels were easy access as well as chairs to relax. Everyone made our stay enjoyable. The food at the wedding reception was excellent also. I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed May 2, 2014

The rooms are very nice. The atrium is pleasant. Noise level is low. Staff was very freindly. Location is, well, why did they pick this location??? Very near a truck center with semi's coming and going all the time. Convenient to the highway, but can be a little confusing on getting onto the highway.

Wish the rooms had a refrigerator. 2nd & 3rd floor rooms facing inward have a nice view of the atrium.

Room Tip: Get a room on the 2nd or 3rd floor facing inward. These have a balcony with a view of the atrium/po...
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Likes2Fly-82
Reviewed April 29, 2014

I have been travelling to Columbus/Hilliard for about a year now, and I won't stay anywhere else. Not because it is a perfect hotel, but because 1) the staff goes out of their way to make me feel welcome and valued. 2) I have seen small overall improvements each time I have stayed. 3) Rooms are clean. 4) Everything is generally working properly.

They recently remodeled their lobby and started a new restaurant, The Bistro. The new lobby gives a modern feel and TVs everywhere. The seasonal fish tacos were awesome! If they update their guest rooms to match the lobby, I'll give them 5 rating.

Room Tip: I've noticed the Wi-Fi signal is strongest on floors 2 and 3.
Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed April 18, 2014

Clean linen, comfortable beds, large size rooms, basic amenities available.
I have stayed here only on business and have found it to be suitable for the purpose.
unfortunately, during the duration of my stay , the restaurant was closed for renovation - the alternative in terms of breakfast available was quite disappointing with very limited options .
With not too many other options close by to the hotel, it can be difficult before a morning meeting

Room Tip: Please check if the restaurant is open / under renovation. Its not located close to other eating opt...
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed April 16, 2014 via mobile

I've been staying here for the past 5 years. I've tried 2 other Marriott locations within Columbus this year due to them being closer to my destination, but I keep returning here. Always clean, always comfortable, always quiet, and there's a restaurant, bar, & market on site. The lobby has quite the "wow" factor as well.

Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Columbus
2 mi away
#22 of 145 in Columbus
Red Roof Inn Columbus West
Red Roof Inn Columbus West
#78 of 145 in Columbus

Been to Courtyard Columbus West? Share your experiences!