1,177 results
All reviews evening reception made to order omelets managers reception complimentary breakfast outdoor pool business trip shuttle service polaris freeway couch conference
Reviewed May 1, 2017

I usually enjoy staying at this location but was disappointed this time. The staff seemed overwhelmed and seemed bothered by questions from guests. I called down to the front desk several times and there was no answer. When I finally got through to someone to try to extend my stay they told me the hotel was booked. I went online to search for another hotel and to my surprise there were rooms available at this hotel! I was very disappointed as I love the embassy and the perks that they offer.

• Stayed: April 2017, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Columbus, responded to this reviewResponded May 2, 2017

I appreciate the review of your recent stay at our hotel. I understand that you were disappointed and that we came short of delivering what you are accustomed to expect from us. I truly apologize if this was the case and I can assure you We do everything we can to ensure our guests enjoy our hotel. We appreciate your business and sincerely apologize that we did not provide you with the level of quality that you are accustomed to receive from us. Your business is important to us and I will definitely take your comments into consideration.

Reviewed April 27, 2017

I think this place is a great bargain! Great food, service and it's in pretty good shape for the age. It has probably gone through many renovations but they are doing a great job by providing attentive service and the spread is awesome. You will not be disappointed by the buffet and complimentary eats at night.

• Stayed: April 2017, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Columbus, responded to this reviewResponded April 28, 2017

Thank you for mentioning the value we offer our guests. We are glad you enjoyed staying with us and look forward to hosting you again. Your good review is appreciated.

Reviewed April 24, 2017

I was so pleasantly surprised at the renovations and updates at this particular Embassy Suites. We haven't stayed here for quite some time and I have to admit, this hotel needed some TLC. It was run down and dirty, especially in the dining area. It's a very popular hotel for soccer, wrestling teams, so lots of kids always. But the lobby has been updated, was very clean and looked great. Rooms were also updated. Shower was great and towels were plush and absorbent. Beds were extremely comfortable. (All things important to me). Embassy has always had the best breakfast's of all the Hilton properties and this one didn't disappoint. Terrific omelet and great choices of yogurts and bakery, etc. Would definitely stay again and recommend to others.

• Stayed: April 2017, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Columbus, responded to this reviewResponded April 25, 2017

We are glad you liked our renovations. Thank you for complementing our hotel the Embassy Suites by Hilton Chicago-Naperville and we are glad you will return again. Your good review is appreciated.

Reviewed April 23, 2017

Great rooms, great food. You won't go wrong at this newly remodeled Hilton hotel. The made to order breakfast was great along with a hot buffet and plenty of cold choices. A managers reception in the evening and a terrific onsite restaurant. The second Floor has a nice sized open lounge for gathering with friends. Great place to stay.

• Stayed: April 2017, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Columbus, responded to this reviewResponded April 24, 2017

We are glad you enjoyed our remodel here at the Embassy Suites by Hilton Columbus. Thank you for your good review and we hope you will return again soon.

Reviewed April 22, 2017 via mobile

If you are staying in the Columbus OH area there is only 1 option for a hotel, The Embassy Suites on Corporate Exchange Dr. With clean rooms, and a super friendly staff, you can't go wrong. Add to that a managers reception (where the manager George greets and sincerely thanks every guest) from 5:30-7:30 every night that includes free beer, free wine, and free well drinks, along with an incredible spread of snacks, nuts and fruit also complimentary, you will truly feel pampered. If your looking for a meal, ChefJerry is top notch. If you want an off menu recommendation, order the focaccia pizza with Jerry's made to order alfredo sauce with whatever toppings you like. The friendliest wait staff of any hotel, starting with Jessica and Lisa behind the bar, and Roger and Andrea working the tables. Finishing off the compliment of smiles is Jason, the food and beverage manager. He will personally insure your satisfaction and makes you feel like a guest in his home. Regardless of what brought you to Columbus, The Embassy Suites will make you feel at home.

Stayed: April 2017, traveled on business

We are glad our staff made your stay so enjoyable. We will be sure to let them know. Thank you for such a good review and we hope to be seeing you again soon here at the Embassy Suites by Hilton Columbus.