“impressed with friendly staff!”

Embassy Suites by Hilton Columbus
Ranked #33 of 145 Hotels in Columbus
Reviewed February 22, 2013

the room, pool, reception and breakfast were all very well done.
we did have an issue with one tv, but someone was sent up right away to fix it.
everyone was so friendly and helpful. several people went out of their way to find answers to our questions.
one family member needs gluten free diet. the food manager went out of his way to check what options there were.
thank you for a surprisingly nice visit.

1  Thank susan g
ESManagement, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Columbus, responded to this reviewResponded March 5, 2013

Thank you for your favorable review on Trip Advisor. I will share your comments with my staff. The team here at the Embassy Columbus, Ohio thanks you for your loyalty and commitment to our hotel and to the Hilton Brand. Thanks again and have a great day!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,070)

Reviewed February 22, 2013

We love the suite rooms since there are 6 of us, but for everyone else, the pool, the breakfast and the manager's reception were awesome. We have gone on one night family getaways at other hotels, and sometimes have to get two rooms. This hotel was a great value and you should try it if you have a large family.

1  Thank FamilyDad614
ESManagement, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Columbus, responded to this reviewResponded March 1, 2013

Just wanted to thank you for your recent stay here at the Embassy Suites Columbus on Corporate Exchange Drive! We know you have many options when you travel, and so we are glad you were able to experience our Embassy Suites hospitality and we look forward to seeing you soon.

Reviewed February 16, 2013

We stayed at this hotel one night while in the area to visit a local college for my daughter. The staff was friendly. The two room suite was clean and roomy. Pancakes, eggs, french toast, bacon, juice, fruit and other items were all included in the complementary breakfast. The pool looked nice but my daughter, her friend and I decided to not use it due to the amount of kids in the pool. This hotel is not good at keeping outside noise from being heard in the room It was quite noisey until about 1:00 am. Nice hotel, but our stay would have been more pleasant if not so crowded.

1  Thank MMM621
ESManagement, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Columbus, responded to this reviewResponded February 22, 2013

Thank you for your favorable review on Trip Advisor. We strive to provide exceptional service to our guests and I am happy to hear that we did just that during your stay. I hope that you will stay with us again if you have the opportunity in the future. Thank you again for your kind words. Have a great day!

Reviewed February 12, 2013

I stay at the Corporate Exchange Embassy Suites at least twice per year, with the most recent being in October.

Each and every time, I am impressed with the courtesy of the front desk staff. They have always been willing to go above and beyond when it comes to meeting any needs I may have.

I am always pleased with the cleanliness and welcoming atmosphere of the facility. The rooms are spacious, and very clean.

I am looking forward to the next trip that will bring me to the Embassy Suites.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank Rebecca M

Thank you for your favorable review on Trip Advisor. I will share your comments with my staff. The team here at the Embassy Columbus, Ohio thank you for your loyalty and commitment to our hotel and to the Hilton Brand. Thanks again and have a great day!

Reviewed February 10, 2013

I traveled with others for a conference on the grounds. I only decided to stay because the conference was held there, and I thought it would save travel time. The staff treated us like royalty! Everyone was pleasant, respectful, and really appeard to love their jobs. Because of the joy that they had for their jobs, and the quality of the breakfast, I will be looking for Embassy Suites whenever I travel in the future. A great value for the money!

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for choosing to stay with us at the Embassy Suites Columbus on Corporate Exchange Drive and thank you for review. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that the staff was helpful! I will be sure to share your comments with them. I hope you will return should your travels bring you back to the Columbus area.

Reviewed February 8, 2013

The suite we were in was very spacious with comfortable bed and seating area. Hotel staff was friendly and always available to answer any questions. Pool & hot tub were a little over crowded due to it being the weekend and cheerleader competitors were staying there. Adult swimming time was observed thanks to the on duty security guard. Beautiful atrium! Great breakfast selection (no sausage available though) and manager's reception was a great time to mingle with other guests.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you for your favorable review on Trip Advisor! I have shared your comments with my staff and they sincerely love hearing this type of feedback. At the Embassy Columbus,Ohio we strive to provide exceptional service to our guests and I am glad that you experienced this during your stay. I hope that you will stay with us again if you have the opportunity in the future. Thank you again for your kind words. Have a great day!

Reviewed February 3, 2013

The lobby and atrium area was beautiful. Our room was clean and comfortable. However, during check in when we were told breakfast was not served till 7:00 AM and I informed front desk that we needed to depart by 7:10 AM. I was told that my family and I could get cold cereal, juice and muffins without any problem. Well come 6:50 AM the morning personnel was not pleasant with my family getting cereal and fruit. I was told that the dinning area was not open even though all the food was out and it would be available in 10 min. I informed the staff that I needed to leave the hotel in 15 minutes and my children needed to eat a something before we left. Well, they repeated how it was not open and did not make us feel comfortable while eating our breakast. Really!! It wasn't like we asked for hot food. It was all cold and sitting there. Even though it was clean and comfortable I can say I won't stay again because there are times when we have to leave early due to our kids scheduled sport activities and if I can't feed them, why stay. It wasn't as if we were asking to eat a half an hour or more before service!!

1  Thank cherylB656
ESManagement, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Columbus, responded to this reviewResponded February 5, 2013

Thank you sincerely for your review of the Embassy Suites Columbus on Trip advisor. We were very disappointed that we were unable to deliver the outstanding service that most of our guest enjoy while visiting our hotel. I am very sorry that we did not live up to your expectations. I have spoken to the employees involved with this incident and I am positive that this situation will not be repeated. The employees at our hotel pride themselves in not only meeting guest expectations but exceeding them and unfortunately this clearly did not happen in this situation. If we did not receive valuable input from the concerned guest such as yourself we would not be able to use your experience as a very valuable training tool. Thank you again for your invaluable feedback.