Embassy Suites by Hilton Columbus
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$144
$308
$258
$119
  • Room Service
Best Western Suites(Columbus)(Great Value!)
$107
$163
$149
  • Breakfast included
$93
1,111 results
All reviewsevening receptionmanagers receptionmade to order breakfastcomplimentary breakfastbusiness tripshuttle servicepolarisfreewayroomycouchconference
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 6, 2012

It's been a few years since I was here, but it's still a very good place to stay for a business person. although it has some age,(like me) it still is in great shape, (unlike me). very nice staff, excellent managers reception, and the usual good job on breakfast. I'll be back my next trip to Columbus.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed August 6, 2012

Had to call 5 times for a pack n play, and this hotel is disgusting! The pool was nasty and there were young rowdy kids that kept jumping on my 2 year old and 7 month old. The bathroom door wouldn't shut and the shower would not turn off. Also, the area is not nice. There is a strip club and tons of bars. Not a good area for families. The only reason we stayed here was because the Holiday Inn Express didn't have our room because someone puked in it the night before.

Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Sarah V, Front Office Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Columbus, responded to this reviewResponded August 8, 2012

Thank you for your review of your past stay with us. I always appreciate hearing from our guests – including areas for improvement. I apologize that the comfort of your stay was interrupted and I have taken your comments to our team to ensure that in the future we do a better job of maintaining control at our pool; I certainly hope that your children were not injured. I would also like to apologize for the lack of service you received while dealing with our staff members. We have addressed both our front desk and our housekeeping staff in attempts to correct the issues you faced permanently. I hope that you will be our guest again the next time you have the opportunity to travel to the area, as we would love to provide a great hotel stay for you and your family.

Sarah Voloschuk
Front Office Manager

Reviewed July 23, 2012

This hotel is one of my favorites for a one night or extended stay. The rooms are very large with a sitting area (with TV) separated from the bedroom with a door that can be closed to let late sleepers sleep in peace. The hotel has a great indoor and outdoor pool connected with an small opening, and has ample room to relax around the pool. The have a happy hour that includes alcholic refreshments and snacks. The cook to order breakfast is outstanding and includes all kinds of extras. The area to eat in is the atrium, with more than enough room to sit and enjoy your breakfast. The hotel staff is very attentive and seems to always be there if you need help.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank adventurer1234
Reviewed July 22, 2012

The front desk was nice when I arrived and the room was clean. I went down to the welcome reception and the bartender was very nice and the appetizer selection was great. Dinner at the restaurant was just ok, nothing spectacular. The bed was comfortable, the a/c struggled a it to keep up with the 100+ degree heat, but that is understandable. In the morning, breakfast was just ok. The eggs were cold, the fruit not the best, but the service was fine. The location is good for my business needs on the northeast side of town. Probably would choose a different hotel to stay at next time.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed July 21, 2012 via mobile

Excellent breakfast. Nice clean spacious rooms. Layout is cool to be able to look out the balcony and see the atrium. And to be able to have breakfast or just have a get together in the atrium. Loved it there. Would definitely go back and well worth the $$

• Stayed: August 2011