My boyfriend and I booked a hotel through hotwire and got this hotel. It cost over a hundred dollars so I at least expected an average place. All other hotels were booked for the UFC fight and thats what we drove from Missouri to come and watch. Reasons why the experience was terrible:
1. Brown stain with dirt and hair on sheets. Had to request more sheets.
2. Floor not vacuumed. Cups under the bed. Had to put towels down to walk without shoes.
3. Countertops were filthy I had to wipe them off myself before I set my things there. It looked as if they hadn't been wiped off in a year!
4. Told the front desk clerk that I had paid through hotwire and was charged again.
5. No iron or ironing board in the room. I asked for one but they never brought it.
6. Had to walk to the front desk for anything because there was a phone but no place to plug it in.
7. Room smelled like a bar.
If there were anywhere else that wasn't sold out and I hadn't already paid through hotwire I would have left immediately! Do not book this hotel!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Days Inn Columbus Fairgrounds reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Columbus Fairgrounds Hotel Columbus
- Days Inn Columbus Fairgrounds Ohio