$119
$103
$114
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $128/night.

$99
$76
Candlewood Suites Polaris(Columbus)(Great Value!)
$90
$159
  • Pool
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $191/night.

$194
$177
  • Pool
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of $223/night.

Best Western Suites(Columbus)(Great Value!)
$87
$81
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $95/night.

$148
$132
  • Restaurant
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed January 6, 2011

Boy I have to say, finding this hotel was a blessing. If I had read the reviews, I would have never stayed here but since I happened to land at this hotel by accident, I am sooo glad that I did.

Their service is exceptional. In this time and age, it is hard to find a hotel that has excellent service. Nothing can be 100% perfect all the time. It is the way things are handled that makes it all worthwhile and that is what we love about the staff here.

There facility is also vvery nice and clean.

Thank you soooo much for making our stay very comfortable and pleasureable.

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled as a couple
3  Thank WWPTraveller
Reviewed October 18, 2010

i have stayed at this hotel for at least the last 12-14 years, for the dog show held at the Fairgrounds every November. Each year fewer people are staying here because of the parking lot activities, the poor conditions of the rooms (we once found a condom under our bed), and the "don't care attitude" of the management. It has deteriorated drastically over the last 5 years or so. The STAFF are usually helpful...and the location is great if you are attending a function at the fairgrounds...but those are the only positive things I have to say about it. Of course, they always raise their rates for the dog show, and this year, when I called about reservations, I was informed there would be a $10 per pet / per day fee added to the rate. I asked them to repeat it, because I couldn't believe it !!! I told the clerk that our dogs are cleaner than the carpets in any of the rooms I have stayed in there, and that I would just stay next door at the Comfort Inn Suites......and he promptly told me that they had the same pet fee....which of course they DIDN'T, so he blatantly lied to a long term guest. I will NEVER stay t here again.

• Stayed: November 2009, traveled on business
1  Thank dcron
Reviewed August 3, 2010

I reserved a non-smoking room. It stunk, and had an ash tray there, even my bedclothes smelled by morning. we were kept company with spider webs with live spiders. The carpet was filthy. Toilet seat broken. The employee
acted like he had no idea why we were upset. And a cotinental breakfast?- muffin,toast danish, coffee

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed August 2, 2010

This is the worst place I have ever been. I watched 4 drug deals outside the room. I spoke to the manager about the above room bathroom leaking into ours and could not use the shower with the nasty water leaking down. Found a box of pain meds under the bed (used for makeing other drugs). I was forced to stay up all night due to strangers triing to open our door. The room was VERY dirty and stunk like weed. PLEASE, we need to shut this place down! As I checked out, I reminded the manager about these issues again. He stated...
sorry. Please, DO NOT SUBJECT YOUR FAMILY TO THIS.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled with family
1  Thank PowerGaming E
Reviewed June 19, 2010

We chose this hotel because they gave families who were @ Children's nationwide hospital a decent rate, and wasn't far away. The only thing good about this hotel was it was clean ... no pool we had to use the property next door (which, had so much chlorine, my eldest daughters hair turned green). The beds r so small my hubby and i practically slept on our sides. The bathroom has a shower / bathtub and a toilet, the sink is outside the bathroom.The breakfast was a joke, muffins, danishes, toast, watered OJ, apple juice, coffee, along w/ my son pick'd up a bad apple. Next time I will not consider closeness as an option next time.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled on business