“Great for people with diet restrictions”

Tip Top Kitchen and Cocktails
Ranked #34 of 2,261 Restaurants in Columbus
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Reviewed February 14, 2014 via mobile

We ate here one night while staying at the residence inn across the street. Proximity to hotel was why we chose this restaurant , food and bar choices is why we will be back.
Very low key pub with a great menu and large whiskey selection at bar.
Gluten free bread was available for my vegatarian sandwich. Husband had a meat based meal which was delist. Portions are more than adequate- we had no room for dessert.

There are newer reviews for Tip Top Kitchen and Cocktails

Reviewed January 11, 2014

We went to Tip Top today for the first time. We had lunch and we'll definitely be back.

I had the BBQ Beef sandwich- so good! The sandwich is their shredded pot roast with BBQ sauce- so tasty. I got their shoestring fries and I wish they were fresh cut fries. It would have taken the meal up ten notches (I don't know why more restaurants serve fresh cut fries). I also got a side of their homemade ranch dressing and it was excellent!

My husband got the chicken salad sandwich and sweet potato fries- both were great.

We also got the cheese and bacon dip appetizer. We wouldn't get this again- too much American cheese in the dish.

We definitely want to go back to try more things on their menu.

Reviewed December 21, 2013

We were in Columbus on the weekend. Wandered the streets and found this place open. It's not an obviously busy place from the outside but inside it was comfortably busy. We had fried green beans which were novel and good. I had a pot roast sandwich on a pretzel roll. Excellent. Juicy and served hot. My partner had a wonderful corn chowder. The offer an extensive selection of beers. Consistent professional service staff.

Reviewed November 29, 2013 via mobile

Good food. Excellent serve staff. Fun and relaxed place. Visit every chance I'm in town. Huge selection of top quality bourbon.Try it out.

Reviewed November 15, 2013

Guy should visit this place, not the cleanest but awesome food and good service. Try the reuben but have plenty of napkins handy...