“Great place for Steelers games!”
Review of Gresso's

Gresso's
Ranked #294 of 2,314 Restaurants in Columbus
Cuisines: American, Greek
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed December 10, 2012

This is a great place to meet up with friends (and make new friends) for Steelers games. Sometimes it feels like yinz are in western Pennsylvania and not just south of downtown Columbus. Gresso makes the games fun even when the Steelers are not doing so well.

I've also watched several college basketball games here. Gresso goes out of his way especially for WVU, OU and UD games.

The menu has expanded and there are game-day specials and lots of beers to choose from. Most times the food is fabulous but every so often it's not as good as usual. Otherwise I'd give Gresso's 5 stars.

Reviewed November 5, 2012 via mobile

I had no idea this place existed until last month when I went with a group of people. They have an awesome, spacious outdoor patio and a smaller heated patio off to the side. Love the fact that Tuesdays are "pups on the patio" night and proceeds go to the Franklin County Dog Shelter! The inside of Gresso's is absolutely beautiful (you wouldn't necessarily know this just by looking at the outside)!! Our server was very friendly and accommodating! The owner came out to greet us and gave us a round of shots on the house because my 82 year old grandma was a part of the group ;) They had a decent selection of drink specials the night we went and burgers were the food special. Everyone seemed to enjoy their burgers and sandwiches. My boyfriend and I ordered a few starters, which were all good. The saganaki (flaming cheese) was delicious, but was smaller than I expected and a bit overpriced for cheese and pita bread.Decent amount of vegetarian options on the menu too. I will definitely go back, especially on a Tuesday when my canine companion can accompany me!

Reviewed October 20, 2012 via mobile

A nice local type place for good food and a friendly atmosphere. My wife and son and I had pizza and appetizers at Gressos. Fun place and good food. A real gem in German village.

Reviewed October 8, 2012

Gresso made everything great for us, we arrived around 2 pm on a Friday and didnt leave until midnight....great front patio with bean bag game, nice seating. He made our experience there very welcomming for Husker fans. Megan and Patrick also were very helpful. Very freindly place.

Reviewed September 4, 2012

A fun place! We recently went for Tuesday's Pups on the Patio. Pups are always welcome. A good bar for sports, and just hanging out. The menu has something for everyone. The building itself is interesting, an old house.