“Great area bar!”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night
Reviewed December 7, 2012

Great place to watch a game and grab a beer if staying in Worthington hotel area. Depending on the night, the people watching is interesting as well!

Reviewed November 20, 2012

I was staying across the road from the Lizard, but would still have sought it out if I wasn't. Bottles of cider, excellent wings and my first experience of watching 5 different NFL games at one time. Not a bad word to say about the place except I'm half convinced the mascot lizard is stuffed. :)

Reviewed November 15, 2012

Terrible service and cold food. We had to wait over 10 minutes to get drinks at the bar while others around us got seconds. Last visit the food was cold and the server disappeared after we were done eating. This restaurant is surrounded by other good restaurants. I would waster you time or money with this one.

1  Thank Lbonis
Reviewed November 6, 2012

We took some family here after hearing how amazing this place was from one of my clients. It sure was delicious and our waitress was very helpful. We all loved our meals and the price was good

Reviewed November 5, 2012

Poor service, unconcerned with the customers experience- too busy flirting, texting, and acting like having to get us another round was an inconvenience! We have been here several times (both Bethel which is the WORST and crosswoods). NEVER AGAIN too many other Great options!

1  Thank Jennifer S