“Excellent service, prices and food.”

Smokey Bones BBQ & Grill
Ranked #397 of 2,291 Restaurants in Columbus
Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed December 31, 2013

We especially like the Brunswick Stew and various chicken and pulled pork dishes. There are often newspaper coupons and a "Bones Club" card to earn points towards future purchase. If you dine here periodically, the card is free and very worthwhile. Its a fun, casual dining spot with a bar and many TVs to view sports.

Reviewed November 3, 2013

Smokey Bones is one of our favorite restaurants to visit when we are traveling since we do not have one near to us in our home area. My experience with all the Smokey Bones restaurants have been excellent. They are very consistant with their food. The bbq is great and they have a nice selection of sandwiches. My husband loves their club sandwich and I like their bbq chicken and pulled pork. If you join the bones club they send you coupons and you also get points on your card for future visits. We only did carry out this time at the Smokey Bones in the columbus/Polaris and we were very satisfied. Restaurant is very cozy and comfortable when dining in.

Reviewed October 10, 2013

DH and I went here last night- early to beat the crowd- we were seated in a booth in the bar area and tho our server Tina was very nice she was stretched a bit thin waiting on all the ppl at the bar and tables so you just kinda caught her in passing when you could- Must say to be stretched so thin she did do an admirable job we never had to wait very l-o-n-g for drink refills etc. just 2 or 3 minutes..We had the dippin brat app and it was SO good YUM!-Sausage in an apple kraut with pretzel bits and 3 different dips it all was just good eating! I wanted ribs but did not know the difference so I had the "DoubleTrouble" 1/3 rack of Baby Back ribs and 1/3 rack of the St Louis style and I still don't which I like better they were just both so good. I really liked the sweet mustard sauce(yellow top) the best. I recommend you give it a try and the restaurant too- haha!

Reviewed October 7, 2013

Good corporate restaurant chain. Ribs were decent, with a good variety of BBQ sauces. Mustard-based sauce was good, vinegar-based sauce was passable. Pulled pork was reported to be real good. Decent variety of beers, mainstream and some not as well known. Went there for Sunday NFL, TV's were plentiful and visible from lots of locations. Service was corporate-chain predictable, OK, not great.
If you want real BBQ, Columbus has some good small independents. This place is for TV, kicking back with a snack type meal. BTW the nachos are not very good.

Reviewed August 18, 2013

Good chicken wing appetizer. The chicken was delicious and spiced in a way I've never tasted before. Salad had the best vinaigrette dressing ever! Tasty sangria and the nacho appetizer with pulled pork and chicken was fabulous . I love this place. Wish we had one in Maryland. Excellent service too,