Hyatt Place Columbus/Worthington
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
  • Free Internet
View Hotel
All reviewsfront deskroom layoutsitting arealarge tvmorning breakfastsoccer tournamentbagelshot itemshot breakfasttwo double bedsfree breakfastwould stay here againstayed one nightother hotelscoffee makeroff the highwaygreat room
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 28, 2012

Arrived late in the evening June 1st, tired after traveling and a family Graduation. Greeted with an offer to provide food for us if needed. More than helpful, the Night clerk could not have been more welcoming.
The room was a good size, typical Hyatt Place style, easily accomodated my husband, myself and adult son.
Clean and welcoming.
Next morning we had a good Breakfast before hitting the road once again. It is meant to be a Continental Breakfast but they also offered scrambled egg and plenty of selection.
The Customer Service was what made this Hotel stand out, it was a nice surprise.
I would definitely stay here again if traveling through the Columbus area.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
Management response:Responded July 3, 2012

Thank you for your review. We are glad to hear that you and your family enjoyed your stay. Traveling out of town can be exhausting, It is great that you were warmly greeted and made to feel at home. We look forward to your next visit to Columbus/Worthington.

Reviewed June 4, 2012

The bathroom counter was so gross I put a towel down on top of it. Mold in the bathtub, broken stopper, poorly made bed, urine stains all over the toilet, the TV remote was missing the cover to the battery compartment. Stayed one night and got the heck out of there! Hyatt, what are thinking?

Room Tip: The air conditioners are located literally 14" away from the bed. Only stay here when the weather is mild and you don't need heat or AC at night!
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank TTGG
Reviewed May 29, 2012

We stayed 2 nights at the Hyatt Place in Columbus . The staff was very friendly and helpful during our stay . Hotel lobby and hallways are clean and my room was pretty big and very clean as well . Love the fact that my room had a widescreen 46 inch plasma TV a separate living room area and small bar with a refrigerator . Lots of vanity space and clean bathroom . I would definitely recommend this hotel for business trips or when traveling with family . They have free continental breakfast from 6:30 to 9:30 am ( english muffins , bagels , fruits , oatmeal, toast, yogurt, cereals , milk & juices ) . Location is great as its 20 min from downtown Columbus and plenty of restaurants in the area .

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
Management response:Responded July 3, 2012

Thank you for your review. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay. Being away for 16 days is a long time and we do everything in our power to make your visit as comfortable as can be. We look forward to your return to Columbus/Worthington.

Reviewed May 24, 2012

I have been in Columbus for 16 days for business and staying at the Hyatt Place. The staff is wonderful. My room was always clean. The staff has totally helped us navigate the city and helped my co-worker and I find places to visit on the weekend and great restaurants to try. They have a shuttle that will take you anywhere within a few miles. I love the room, so spacious and nice, great 42" flat screen. I can say that if my company brings me back to Columbus I would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed May 13, 2012

Great alternative to staying DT because you are only 20 minutes (average traffic time included) away. A good GPS will guide you in, effortlessly. The hotel property is in close proximity to popular chain restaurants. My room was clean, modern decor, however, several large carpet stains were visable. Big TV with sleep timer on remote. Clean bathroom. Lots of vanity space. If you want to shop in Polaris, it's very close as well, maube about 10 minutes away. Friendly staff. Breakfast is free. Toast, bagels fruit, yogurt, coffee, juice pastries, oatmeal, and cereal. Other breakfast items, eggs, pancakes, etc., available for additional cost. I will stay here again when in the area.

• Stayed: May 2012