Hampton Inn & Suites Columbus Polaris
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$144
$308
$258
$119
  • Room Service
Best Western Suites(Columbus)(Great Value!)
$107
$93
$163
$149
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsmary joroom was cleanpool and hot tubfront desk staffcolumbus polarisrestaurants and shoppingcomplimentary breakfastwould stay here againvery nice hotelconvenient locationfresh fruitthe hotel staffconference centergreat roomexcellent staythe breakfast areaoatmeal
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 24, 2009

I usually stay at Hampton Inns because of their great reputation and free breakfasts, and this hotel did not disappoint. Located just off Route 71 at the Polaris Mall, the staff was friendly, the hotel was clean and spotless, and the rooms were nice. The indoor pool was fantastic. This will be my hotel in Columbus from now on.

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Laurie1523
ddecoito, Deedee DeCoito, GM at Hampton Inn & Suites Columbus Polaris, responded to this reviewResponded September 28, 2009

Thanks so much for taking the time to post your postive feedback! I will share you compliments with our entire team. We look forward to having you again.

Reviewed August 19, 2009

We stayed at this Hampton for our trip to COSI and the Columbus Zoo. I must say how impressed I was! The hotel is in a very nice area of Columbus. You have anything you can imagine right there at your finger tips. Dining, malls, you name it. The hotel is about a year old so everything is new and clean. The staff at the front desk could not have been nicer. They were so helpful with directions and overall very courteous. The continental breakfast was very good as well. Our room was fabulous with a brand new flat screen t.v., huge comfy king size bed, and the bathroom was beautiful! Everything was super clean. Overall, this is a great place and we also received a great rate. If you plan on seeing the zoo, they do have a nice package which includes tickets.

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed August 12, 2009

We were in Columbus recently for a family funeral. Mary Jo at the front desk recommended a juinor suite since there were 3 of us traveling together. The hotel is immaculate, service outstanding, comfortable beds & good breakfast. The staff is very customer service oriented and helpful. Our suite was very comfortable and it was one of the cleaniest hotels I have ever stayed. They also have a large indoor swimming pool. which was great. This Hampton Inn deserves a higher rating. I would give it 4 diamonds. I will be back on my next trip to Columbus.
Tip: Mary Jo suggested Mimi's Cafe for dinner. It was excellent, great prices and many options. It's across the street at the Polaris Mall .

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled with family
ddecoito, Deedee DeCoito, GM at Hampton Inn & Suites Columbus Polaris, responded to this reviewResponded September 4, 2009

Thanks so much for your feedback regarding MiMi's cafe. I hope you were able to enjoy the wonderful fresh baked muffins.....yummy! Mary Jo is a Hampton Star! I am so glad you were able to connect with her! I also see you enjoyed the mall. Next time you come you should pamper yourself with our shopping package, good stuff!

Reviewed July 27, 2009

Stayed here for 3 nights on a business trip to Columbus as my usual hotel was booked. Saw the positive reviews and thought I'd give it a try. There are a lot of positive to the hotels. It is brand new so everything is very clean. The staff is super friendly. Breakfast is good, Fitness Centre is very nice, but small, pool looks to be a good size as well. The rooms are very nice, but small. The bathrooms are great, good size, granite counters, large showers.
However, I'm used to a fridge and microwave in the room, which this didn't have. Also, the Heating/Cooling/Fan was quite loud and never seemed to work properly as it would "lose" the temperature setting.

Admittedly, it may not be fair to compare this to other hotels in the Columbus/Dublin area since I get a very good corporate rate at Embassy Suites. So this Hampton was very nice but not as good as the Embassy, and it was more expensive for me.

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled on business
2  Thank FFPointsRGreat

Thank you so much for this great review! I share these with our team we both celebrate and learn from our guests feedback. I am glad to hear you also stay at our other Hilton Family Brands. For the visits that bring you to our area, we would love to connect with you regarding a corporate partnership. We have tools that allow us to work with small independant companys as well as big corporations.
Thanks again for the kinds words!

Reviewed July 27, 2009

Clean, friend, convenient to OSU, near tons of shopping and resturants, very nice free breakfast. Can't go wrong if you choose to stay here.

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled with family

I am so glad to see you enjoyed your stay with us. I am guessing you may be visiting the Great Ohio State University. Keep an eye out for our new Huddle at the Hampton package. It includes some great OSU items!
I hope you will look for me during your next stay.