All reviews room was clean pool and hot tub front desk staff columbus polaris would stay here again complimentary breakfast very nice hotel convenient location the hotel staff conference center fresh fruit great room the breakfast area excellent stay easy access king suite shopping and restaurants
Reviewed February 3, 2017

Good location, easy access, good breakfast. I prefer a firm mattress and really despise a squishy mattress. I would describe my experience at this Hampton Inn as a medium firm mattress. Pillows varied in thickness so I was able to find one to my taste.

• Stayed: January 2017, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
DeedeeJenkins, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Columbus Polaris, responded to this reviewResponded February 8, 2017

Thank you very much for sharing this nice review. I do hope we will have you as our guest again soon!

Reviewed January 24, 2017

Nice place but no signs clearly marked to get you through the maze of parking lots. Staff was friendly, accommodations were nice. Bed wasn't super comfortable, but everything else was good. Pool area was great.

• Stayed: January 2017, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
DeedeeJenkins, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Columbus Polaris, responded to this reviewResponded January 31, 2017

Thank you so much for this nice review. I appreciate your comments. Although we are only two turns from the interstate, you will pass an office parking lot before coming to our entrance signs. I hope you will be our guest again soon.

Reviewed January 18, 2017

Excellent hotel with friendly staff, clean and comfortable rooms, complimentary breakfast, snacks available at the front desk. Fitness center and indoor pool. Housekeeping provides plenty of towels, extra rolls of toilet paper, and good quality toiletries.

• Stayed: January 2017, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
DeedeeJenkins, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Columbus Polaris, responded to this reviewResponded January 23, 2017

Thank you very much for this wonderful review! We do work very hard to provide an excellent experience for each guest during every stay.
We do hope you will visit us again the next time you are in Polaris.

Reviewed January 15, 2017

Everything was excellent. We just wish the hot tub area time of closing could be extended to midnight. We will definitely stay again. The beds are incredibly comfortable and the sink area where you first come in was very convenient.

• Stayed: January 2017, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
DeedeeJenkins, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Columbus Polaris, responded to this reviewResponded January 18, 2017

I really appreciate this great review! Thank you so much for taking the time to share.
we look forward to having you as our guest again soon.

Reviewed January 9, 2017

This location is big on customer service. The rooms are well appointed with luxury amenities. The beds were soooo comfortable. The breakfast buffet was well prepared with many choices and quite delicious. A free breakfast is not usually this nice. The staff member on duty was attentive and kept the area well stocked and cleaned immediately as each party left. She definitely made breakfast a pleasant and delicious experience.

Room Tip: The 3 rooms we had on the 4th floor were very quiet.
  • Stayed: December 2016, traveled with family
DeedeeJenkins, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Columbus Polaris, responded to this reviewResponded January 11, 2017

I very much appreciate this great review! I will share this with our breakfast attendants, I know they will be excited to be mentioned!