“Clean, friendly staff”

Hampton Inn & Suites Columbus Polaris
Ranked #7 of 145 Hotels in Columbus
Reviewed October 24, 2013

Great location to area attractions. Hotel was very clean, staff was very friendly. Room was wonderful. We have a room with 2 queen beds and a sofa bed. The beds were very comfortable even the sofa bed. Breakfast was very good. Good variety of items available and they did a wonderful job refilling all the items. The hotel was very busy, but the staff was very efficient tending to everyone. Check out was very fast and easy.

I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone staying in the Polaris area.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
ddecoito, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Columbus Polaris, responded to this reviewResponded October 25, 2013

Thank you so much for sharing your experience at our property. I am so glad you enjoyed your stay. We hope that you will be our guest again soon.

Reviewed October 22, 2013

I’m really not hard to please - - give me a clean, quiet room with a comfortable bed, speedy wireless internet, good water pressure in the shower at a reasonable price and I’m content. This hotel gives all of that and much, much more. We were driving a rental truck pulling a car carrier across the country and were looking for a hotel with an indoor pool and space to park our big rig. We found this hotel online and could not have been more pleased - - it was just what these travel weary folks needed.

The front desk staff welcomed us warmly and even called the room 15 or 20 minutes after check in to be sure all was in order. Our room was huge, at least half again as large as a normal hotel room. There was an abundance of outlets, the most I have ever seen in a room. In addition to a charging station on the bedside table, there were SIX well placed, double outlets completely available for our use. The beds were sublime, the room immaculate, the large Samsung flat screen TV super - - it was ALL GREAT!

My daughter and granddaughter used the pool and spa and said they were fine. We did not use the workout room but saw it through the window and it appeared to be very complete. The breakfast was over and above what we expected and open early which we really appreciated.

Unfortunately, we will probably never have occasion to spend a night in Columbus again but I can guarantee you I will be giving Hampton Inns a longer look in the future, if this hotel is an indicator of what the chain has to offer.

1  Thank KansasJudyK
ddecoito, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Columbus Polaris, responded to this reviewResponded October 23, 2013

Thank you very much for sharing your experience with us! I am so glad that we could provide such a great stay!
Much good luck to you and yours!

Reviewed October 15, 2013

I've stayed at this Hampton location 3 times now, and each time I've had a great experience. their staff is friendly and attentive, plus, they keep the property very well maintained.
I also really like that they have an upgraded snack area where you can pick up some extras. It's also very centrally located to a number of good restaurants which makes dining out easier.
A big thank you to Gwen, Stacie, Dee Dee, Gayle and the rest of the team for making my visits enjoyable.

Room Tip: they are all well maintained.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business

Thank you so much for the shout out! We are so glad you are enjoying your stays with us.
See you soon,

Reviewed October 10, 2013

From the moment we walked through the door, we were treated very well by the staff. I have stayed in other hotels in this area when I was here on business and this has to be the cleanest hotel in the area. We really enjoyed the breakfasts - very good!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
ddecoito, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Columbus Polaris, responded to this reviewResponded October 15, 2013

Thank you for sharing your feedback. Our guest comments are valued; it is how we learn to provide the best in service and amenities. We are glad you will be our guest again.

Reviewed October 8, 2013

I just spent four days at this property while attending a sporting event in north Columbus and I couldn't have been happier with my choice. Our room was on the fifth floor, it was fresh, large, and very quiet. We had a sort of suite which meant the room was oversized with a couch and side chair. It was really just one big room so I wouldn't think of it as a suite - but we liked it all the same. The location was excellent as the Polaris area is filled with good restaurant choices and we tried many of them. The included breakfast was average but what we expected. I would recommend the hotel and happily stay here again.

2  Thank Craig A
ddecoito, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Columbus Polaris, responded to this reviewResponded October 9, 2013

Thank you for sharing your feedback. We always appreciate hearing from our valued guests. We hope that you can be our guest again the next time you visit Columbus.

Reviewed October 4, 2013

I love staying at this particular Hampton when I have business in Columbus, Ohio. The staff is great. Room is very comfortable. Searching for a late night snack to keep grading papers the desk clerk went into the kitchen and grabbed me a couple of bananas and pointed me to the apple bowl so I was able to have a healthier snack. Thanks!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

We are so glad to have you as our regular guest! Our culture is to ensure our first time guests feel as welcome as guests who check in every week.
We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed October 4, 2013

Highly recommend this Hampton for your stay in Columbus. Everyone is very friendly, the pool looked great, and the free breakfast was fantastic. Mary Jo and Jill were the best at check-in. The room was one of the most comfortable we have ever stayed in. Will definitely book this hotel again.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Mary Jo and Jill are the best of the best in hospitality! We are very lucky to have them on our team, caring for our guests. We are looking forward to your return.
O-H