We recently returned from a stay at the Hampton Inn and Suites Polaris for a family event. First, the hotel is conveniently located off of I-71 in an area that has virtually any store or restaurant you could want in a couple of mile radius.
Second, the hotel is clean. We found the lobby area, the hallways, and the rooms (and I was in three different rooms visiting other family also staying in the hotel) to be in good order and to be very clean. This is important, especially when traveling with small children. We did not go into the pool area, but it too looked well kept.
We had a king studio suite and it was a good room. Having the mini fridge, microwave, and the extra sink can make a big difference. My only complaint about the room is that the bathroom sink is in the room and not in the bathroom. I know that this is a design trend, but when a baby is sleeping in the room, running water to wash your hands can be loud.
The breakfast each morning is well stocked and has a wide assortment. Included are make your own waffles (always fun), cereal, yogurt, pastries, fresh fruit, hot items (eggs and meat), and oatmeal. Perhaps most importantly, however, is the constantly brewed coffee that is available all day in the lobby.
Finally, what made this stay outstanding was the staff. Everyone we encountered was friendly and genuinely wanted to help. I want to publicly thank the front desk staff for helping us out. When we arrived my son wasn't feeling well and they pointed us to a pediatric walk-in clinic only a few miles away. While any front desk would provide the location of the nearest doctor, it takes a special staff to check up on us later in the day and to ask how everyone was feeling (much better thank you!) the next day.
On our next trip to Columbus, we wouldn't hesitate to come back for another stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Here at the Hampton Inn & Suites Columbus/Polaris, OH, we're passionate about taking good care of you. That's why we offer a broad range of services and amenities at our hotel to make your stay exceptional. Located within minutes of Polaris Fashion Place and Easton Town Center, our guest embark on a unique shopping experience. Guests enjoy our complimentary WIFi , breakfast and fitness faculties. There is a pool for indoor fun and a wide range of attractions near by including the Zoombezi Bay water park, Columbus Zoo and Aquarium. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hilton Hotels Direct, Priceline, Booking.com, getaroom.com, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Columbus Polaris reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Columbus Polaris Hotel Columbus
- Hampton Inn And Suites Columbus Polaris
- Hampton Inn Columbus
- Columbus Hampton Inn
- Hampton Inn & Suites Columbus Polaris Ohio