“Very good dessert and coffee.”
Review of Pistacia Vera

Pistacia Vera
Ranked #1 of 54 Dessert in Columbus
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
New Lebanon, Ohio
“Very good dessert and coffee.”
Reviewed November 7, 2010

Nice quit place with great ambiance. Everything was as good as it could get.

1 Thank JRBOhio

• Korean first
Columbus, Ohio
“Superb desserts and sweets”
Reviewed October 30, 2010

Pistacia Vera is an exceptional bakery and not a restaurant at all. They do have delicious coffees and teas. I go there for take-out when I am giving a dinner party. It's also a great place to meet a friend for coffee or tea.

The baked goods are exceptional and certainly competitive with all the best cities in the world. I have probably tried just about everything on the menu and have never been disappointed.

I have a special fondness for the "CANNELÈ". Among all the sweet and succulent items at Pistacia Vera this one item makes me feel as if I am in France. It's not as splashy looking as many of the items, but it's got a deeply satisfying European charm.

I notice that they do deliver (check out their web site) to other places in the USA. Highly recommended.

Volcano, Hawaii
“Drool!”
Reviewed June 5, 2010

I read the TA reviews and we happened to drive by and told the hubby to turn around! I saw someone recommended the chocolate bombe so we split a mini bombe ($5), got a chocolate macaron ($1.25) and a cashew caramel ($1.50). I know they said they were known for their macarons but we didn't care for them. Now the other two...oh my goodness! The cashew caramel was obviously made with high quality ingredients and tasted so rich and buttery. Now I am a chocolate mousse nut. If it says chocolate mousse on a menu, I'm ordering it! The chocolate bombe must've been made for me because it's a beautiful little chocolate dome of moussey goodness. Unfortunately the cafe got a little crowded or else I would've sunk back in my chair and let my eyes roll back in my head. In the future, we will not be splitting one...it'll be mine...ALL mine!! Will definitely be back!

1 Thank SistaAng
“muscat bombe is the bomb.”
Reviewed April 29, 2009

muscat bombe is the bomb.

thefunkchild
“Pistacia Vera on Third”
Reviewed April 24, 2009

This place moved to Third St in German Village. They have great sweets and I love picking stuff up here for my wife on my way home.