“Perfect little macarons for a baby shower!”
Review of Pistacia Vera

Pistacia Vera
Ranked #1 of 54 Dessert in Columbus
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed July 10, 2014

I placed a phone order with the North Marker location for two dozen french meringue macarons to add a little color to the dessert table for a baby shower. They were a HUGE hit with everyone! I got the assortment of flavors and colors and each had its own distinct taste. I have not eaten any other food there, but if it is anything like these little delights that I ordered, it will be fantastic! The person I spoke with on the phone was very accommodating and pleasant, and when we picked them up everything was ready to go and in order. I will definitely do business with them again.

Reviewed July 6, 2014 via mobile

This is an amazing bakery. It is among the best I have ever eaten. I'm glad we drove downtown to find it. No wonder it was ranked number one in Columbus.

2  Thank Bocotraveller
Reviewed July 6, 2014

The café is excellent, the pastry is very good. specially the apple pastry is one of the best I ever have.

Reviewed June 21, 2014

Went with a friend to have lunch when I visited from Orlando. We had smoked salmon crescents. Amazing!!! I left with 60 $ worth of macaroons for gifts. Staff is amazing. Love this place!!I watched them help many new moms to the table with food and kids. I

1  Thank 287533e
Reviewed June 18, 2014

Ended up here because the cup cake place down the street did not have anything. This is a great desert place. Fresh, flavorful, variety - what more would you want?