“Oh My!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Pistacia Vera
Ranked #1 of 45 Dessert in Columbus
Cuisines: Cafe, European
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Brunch, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Orlando, Florida, United States
“Oh My!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2014 via mobile

Went with a friend to have lunch when I visited from Orlando. We had smoked salmon crescents. Amazing!!! I left with 60 $ worth of macaroons for gifts. Staff is amazing. Love this place!!I watched them help many new moms to the table with food and kids. I

Visited June 2014
1 Thank 287533e

Austin, Texas
“Great food and wonderful service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2014

Ended up here because the cup cake place down the street did not have anything. This is a great desert place. Fresh, flavorful, variety - what more would you want?

Visited May 2014
Bay Village, Ohio
“phenomenal treat”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

I was in Columbus for a conference and knew that I could not leave town without making a stop at Pistacia Vera. They have the most divine macaroons that I have ever tasted and while I was there, enjoyed a steamed Chai Tea prepared to perfection. Each staff member that I encountered was a true testament to great customer service and it rounded out my entire experience. The cafe was quaint and well appointed. I will be back!

Visited June 2014
Columbus, Ohio
“Sorry I offended you with my business.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

While the person in front of me was taking their sweet time deciding which cookies to try then changing their mind about it all, I asked quickly for just a single croissant and you get all huffy face with me.

• Visited May 2014
    • 2 of 5 stars
    • 2 of 5 stars
    • 1 of 5 stars
    • 3 of 5 stars
4 Thank Kicker774
columbus, ohio
“Best croissants in the world!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

Fabulous pastries, not a lot of seating, very limited menu. Delicious quiche- although it was a tad over salted. The coffee was terrific. There are nice little home-made food gifts to buy. Looked like they had a good take-out business.

• Visited May 2014