“Oh My!!!”

Dining options: Breakfast
Orlando, Florida, United States
“Oh My!!!”
Reviewed June 21, 2014 via mobile

Went with a friend to have lunch when I visited from Orlando. We had smoked salmon crescents. Amazing!!! I left with 60 $ worth of macaroons for gifts. Staff is amazing. Love this place!!I watched them help many new moms to the table with food and kids. I

Visited June 2014
1 Thank 287533e

• Korean first
Austin, Texas
“Great food and wonderful service”
Reviewed June 18, 2014

Ended up here because the cup cake place down the street did not have anything. This is a great desert place. Fresh, flavorful, variety - what more would you want?

Visited May 2014
Bay Village, Ohio
“phenomenal treat”
Reviewed June 17, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

I was in Columbus for a conference and knew that I could not leave town without making a stop at Pistacia Vera. They have the most divine macaroons that I have ever tasted and while I was there, enjoyed a steamed Chai Tea prepared to perfection. Each staff member that I encountered was a true testament to great customer service and it rounded out my entire experience. The cafe was quaint and well appointed. I will be back!

Visited June 2014
Columbus, Ohio
“Sorry I offended you with my business.”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

While the person in front of me was taking their sweet time deciding which cookies to try then changing their mind about it all, I asked quickly for just a single croissant and you get all huffy face with me.

• Visited May 2014
4 Thank Kicker774
columbus, ohio
“Best croissants in the world!”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

Fabulous pastries, not a lot of seating, very limited menu. Delicious quiche- although it was a tad over salted. The coffee was terrific. There are nice little home-made food gifts to buy. Looked like they had a good take-out business.

• Visited May 2014