“Great food and wonderful service” 5 of 5 bubbles

Pistacia Vera
Ranked #1 of 54 Dessert in Columbus
Cuisines: French, Cafe
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Austin, Texas
“Great food and wonderful service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 18, 2014

Ended up here because the cup cake place down the street did not have anything. This is a great desert place. Fresh, flavorful, variety - what more would you want?

Visited May 2014

Bay Village, Ohio
“phenomenal treat”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 17, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

I was in Columbus for a conference and knew that I could not leave town without making a stop at Pistacia Vera. They have the most divine macaroons that I have ever tasted and while I was there, enjoyed a steamed Chai Tea prepared to perfection. Each staff member that I encountered was a true testament to great customer service and it rounded out my entire experience. The cafe was quaint and well appointed. I will be back!

Visited June 2014
Columbus, Ohio
“Sorry I offended you with my business.”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2014

While the person in front of me was taking their sweet time deciding which cookies to try then changing their mind about it all, I asked quickly for just a single croissant and you get all huffy face with me.

• Visited May 2014
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
4 Thank Kicker774
columbus, ohio
“Best croissants in the world!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2014

Fabulous pastries, not a lot of seating, very limited menu. Delicious quiche- although it was a tad over salted. The coffee was terrific. There are nice little home-made food gifts to buy. Looked like they had a good take-out business.

• Visited May 2014
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Pickerington, Ohio
“Best bakery in the U.S.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 21, 2014

I'm not kidding..... The quality pastry that come out of this perfect little establishment is mind blowing. The coffee is amazing, the staff is amazing, but best of all the pastries are amazing. I have never tried anything that's not perfection. The brunch menu is also great. My husband and I usually split a brunch and each get a sweet treat! Some of our favorites are, the chocolate buttermilk cake, rye croissants, bostock and of course the fench macaroons. This place is also so clean you could eat off the floor. A Columbus must!!

• Visited April 2014