“Sorry I offended you with my business.”
Review of Pistacia Vera

Pistacia Vera
Ranked #1 of 56 Dessert in Columbus
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed May 28, 2014

While the person in front of me was taking their sweet time deciding which cookies to try then changing their mind about it all, I asked quickly for just a single croissant and you get all huffy face with me.

5  Thank Kicker774

Reviewed May 28, 2014

Fabulous pastries, not a lot of seating, very limited menu. Delicious quiche- although it was a tad over salted. The coffee was terrific. There are nice little home-made food gifts to buy. Looked like they had a good take-out business.

Reviewed May 21, 2014

I'm not kidding..... The quality pastry that come out of this perfect little establishment is mind blowing. The coffee is amazing, the staff is amazing, but best of all the pastries are amazing. I have never tried anything that's not perfection. The brunch menu is also great. My husband and I usually split a brunch and each get a sweet treat! Some of our favorites are, the chocolate buttermilk cake, rye croissants, bostock and of course the fench macaroons. This place is also so clean you could eat off the floor. A Columbus must!!

2  Thank waileagirl
Reviewed May 19, 2014 via mobile

I have never really liked macaroons until I went to Pistachia Vera. Their macaroons are amazing! Light and crispy on the outside and soft and moist in the middle. They are truly incredible. The place is really cute too... it's really open and relaxing. They also serve great coffee, and their other desserts are also delicious. All of the food is also really beautiful. You almost don't want to eat it!

2  Thank Lacey F
Reviewed May 18, 2014

Visiting our daughter at law school, we would stop in each morning for a great ham and cheese croissant and a latte. Cannot say enough good things about this bakery!