“Perfect brunch”

Pistacia Vera
Ranked #1 of 54 Dessert in Columbus
Cuisines: French, Cafe
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Special occasions, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Canton, Michigan
“Perfect brunch”
Reviewed October 27, 2013 via mobile

We went here for brunch on our way out of town. I had baked eggs, and the husband had the croque monseur. Both were great, but the monseur looked and smelled amazing. I'd get that next time, if I can resist the pastries again. The coffee is great and so is the service. This is my new go to for brunch in Colmbus.

Visited October 2013

• Korean first
San Francisco, California
“Try the caneles!”
Reviewed October 23, 2013

Every single time I'm in Columbus, I have to stop by Pistacia Vera for the most amazing caneles ever. I know everyone talks about the macarons, but IMHO, the caneles there are the best I've ever tasted! Crunchy on the outside and spongy on the inside...ever since I've moved away from Ohio, I've been on a quest ever since, but all roads lead back to Pistacia Vera.

The bakery itself is nice and inviting, but beware the weekend brunch crowds! This is by far one of my favorite places in the C-bus and I can't wait to visit their new location in North Market!

Visited October 2013
Columbus, Ohio
“Amazing Macarons!”
Reviewed October 17, 2013

The macarons at Pistacia Vera are to die for! They have great flavors and variety. Usually they have some seasonal flavors that you have to try! (the pumpkin flavored one is great!) Go here and you won't be disappointed!

• Visited October 2013
Cleveland, OH
“Awesome breakfast place”
Reviewed October 14, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Delicious pastries, coffee and quaint atmosphere. Would definitely recommend for a Saturday or Sunday morning!

Visited September 2013
Columbus, Ohio
“Love this place”
Reviewed October 13, 2013

If you want a special treat, this is the place for sure. Totally decadent. Love the macaroons, and we got some chocolate cake there the last time which made my head swim. Love it, love it!

Visited June 2013