“Cheep-cheep!”

Cuisines: Pizza
Baltimore, Ohio
“Cheep-cheep!”
Reviewed August 1, 2012

Well, as a person who grew up eating great pizza on the streets of New York, I hate to give a glowing description here. Little Caesar's pizza is not the stuff that dreams are made of. HOWEVER, it is good. It is hot and cheap and ready when you are. The sauce is not bad, the toppings, a little sparse, also taste good. Most people are not as fussy as I am. I am not ashamed to bring this home to my family on occasion and have used it to feed unexpected teenage guests, also. $5 does not buy much today, but this pizza is a bargain in my book!

Visited June 2012

Canal Winchester, Ohio
“$5 large pizza”
Reviewed July 1, 2012 via mobile

You would think it would be awful for the price but let me tell you,$12.49 for 2 large pizzas, breadsticks, and sauce, it's really good!

1 Thank Baldy246