“Food is okay, but not Italian”
Review of Due Amici

Due Amici
Ranked #106 of 2,244 Restaurants in Columbus
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: 3rd and High
Transit: Please visit www.cota.com for bus times and routes.
Aalborg
“Food is okay, but not Italian”
Reviewed September 16, 2012

The food is not bad, actually it is okay. On the other hand it is far from Italian food, only the dishes names are Italian. In addition, the content of the food is not exactly what the menu promises. The white wine was served ice-cold.

• Visited September 2012

Orlando, Florida
“Great food & fantastic service!”
Reviewed September 10, 2012

One of the best wait people I have ever met. She was really terrific. The food was yummy. Loved the lobster ravioli and the parpardelle. Watermelon gazpacho was the special and it was quite delicious.

Visited September 2012
Savannah, Georgia, United States
“OK”
Reviewed September 4, 2012

I ordered take out for delivery as I was in the hotel across the street and they didn't put utensils in the bag for me. The food was just OK and a little pricey.

Visited August 2012
“Lucky Find For Dinner In Columbus”
Reviewed August 9, 2012

A friend and I travelled to Columbus for a conference/girls weekend. We stayed at one of the hotels downtown and decided on Italian for dinner. Found this restaurant just a few blocks away and made a reservation. Got to the restaurant, were seated right away and had our drink orders taken. Drinks and bread arrived and our order was taken. Service was very efficient. My friend and I were caught up in conversation so I can't even say if the wait for our meal was long or not. It arrived and looked fantastic! I had the chicken cacciatore and my friend had the eggplant parmesan. Loved my food. It had such a great flavor with the peppers and mushrooms and the polenta it was served with. So glad we were able to find this place and share a nice meal together. Slightly on the pricier side, but definitely a great place for a special occassion.

Visited August 2012
Villa Park, California
“pizza to go”
Reviewed July 24, 2012

was in columbus for work and was exhausted by the end of the day ~ ordered a carry out pizza from due amici which was across the street from the hotel i stayed in. only took 15 minutes and was ready to go. ordered the wild mushroom , truffle oil, baby arugula, thyme-scented goat cheese pizza. wowza. if you like a thin crusted pizza with exceptional flavor this is a must when in columbus.

• Visited July 2012