“Nice Wine and Food Place”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Vino Vino

Vino Vino
Ranked #218 of 2,222 Restaurants in Columbus
Cuisines: Italian, Wine Bar
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Columbus, Ohio
“Nice Wine and Food Place”
Reviewed March 29, 2012

I went last weekend to eat at Vino Vino and enjoyed my selections. I especially liked my mushroom and polenta appetizer. Full of flavor! I had the crab cake salad for dinner. It was good as well and very lite. They have a nice wine selection and the service is great. The area it's located is also very trendy and fun. This would be a great date or group outing with friends.

• Visited March 2012

Columbus, Ohio
“Great place to grab a glass of wine and a tapa”
Reviewed March 19, 2012

This is a very small restaurant located on Grandview Avenue next to Figlio. Small patio with only a few tables. The food is really good, tables are small, and the wine is great. It has everything you looking for when you go out on a date. Not a place for large groups.

Visited July 2011
Ohio
“Great Happy Hour”
Reviewed February 20, 2012

I had purchased a discount gift card for this restaurant. I went with my boyfriend and this was the first time we had been here. We sat in the back of the restaurant which had a nice ambiance. The happy hour food and wine (from 5-6) prices were great. I had the crab and corn chowder which was amazing. I also had the Romaine Salad which was great. We had some wine as well. Would love to go back here again sometime.

• Visited February 2012
Columbus, OH
“One of Our Favorites”
Reviewed October 31, 2011

The last few times we went for the great happy hour dishes. 5-6 pm. Fish taco is one of the city's best deals. Otherwise, the usual dinner courses are also very good. My fave is the tilapia--an event. Their menu is not long, but full of quality. A couple years ago, the owner worked with me to design a special 12-person dinner for my daughter's college graduation. It worked super and made me a big hero. Love this place.

• Visited October 2011
“Food was good. Service average at best. Don't plan on conversation...you can't hear so loud!!”
Reviewed July 22, 2011

Food overpriced but good. Service average at best. So loud you can't have conversation. Took forever to get our meals.