“Real TurkishCuisine”

Dining options: Reservations
Columbus, Ohio
“Real TurkishCuisine”
Reviewed January 28, 2013

Housed in a busy strip mall, this place Has been solid on every visit. The apps are very good (the mixed plate for two is well worth the price) and kabobs were good. The interior is pleasant and service is good.

• Visited December 2012

Powell, Ohio
“Excellent!”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

Shish Kebab is one of my family's favorite restaurants.

You can't go wrong with the hummous appetizer and Mixed Grill Kebab entree.

• Visited January 2013
Pickerington, Ohio, United States
“Not what I expected...”
Reviewed January 1, 2013

Loved the decor, and the staff was very friendly. However, the food wasn't anywhere close to what we expected, not a lot of flavor. I ordered the chicken kebab and it was tasteless to me. To be fair, their bread and their appetizers are Amazing. Would go back for them, but not for the entrees.

• Visited December 2012
Ohio
“Bad food from a place that used to be wonderful”
Reviewed February 19, 2012

Although we were greeted warmly and had good service, our latest trip to this restaurant will be our last. This was the 3rd trip in a row (over several months) that was disappointing, and this time it was pretty horrible. My father ordered the grilled scallops and asked for no onions on anything. They brought an onion covered plate, but, even worse, the scallops were hard and tasted spoiled. Three of us tried them and could not chew or swallow them. They really were awful. I ordered what had been my favorite dish, the cabbage rolls, and I was told that someone else had just been given the last available order. (This was at 6PM). I chose the stuffed eggplant which was ok but I was disappointed. Another member of our family ordered chicken over a salad and he became ill during the night after eating this. We don't know for sure if this was related to the food. We used to love this restaurant years ago.... but... for some reason, the quality of the food is no longer acceptable. The wait and greeter staff are very nice though.

• Visited February 2012
Dublin, Ohio
“High Priced, Not What Expected”
Reviewed January 16, 2012

Really, really wanted some good Shish Kebab. Only visited once for lunch. They do not have a special lunch menu, so it was expensive. We were not impressed with the taste and did not return.