“One of the best Chinese restaurants in Columbus”

Joy's Village On Campus
Ranked #1,090 of 2,291 Restaurants in Columbus
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed March 5, 2012

I am not a fan of Chinese food served in USA. Most Chinese restaurants serve Americanized Chinese food which is too sweet without any authentic spice balance. I love Chinese food and I love Chinese food prepared in my home country, Sri Lanka. Joy's Village is one of the best Chinese restaurants I know in the US. Their food is really authentic and very tasty. They know their food at its best.
The combination fried rice and Black Pepper Chicken are a couple of my favorite dishes they serve. If you are tired of eating American-Chinese food which has no Chinese qualities at all, Joy's Village is the ideal place for you!
The only problem is that they don't deliver their food. So you have to go to the restaurant to sit down and eat or arrange a pick up.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed January 3, 2008

Joy's Village gives you the kind of real chinese food that you would find on the streets of NYC. You can order from the standard menu or, as I prefer, order from the dim sum menu.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook