“Marino's is Mahvelous”

Marino's Seafood Fish & Chip
Ranked #326 of 2,300 Restaurants in Columbus
Cuisines: Seafood, Fast Food
Reviewed June 25, 2013

We live 45 minutes away and try our best get here as often as possible. The fish and chips are wonderful. The people there are great and the atmosphere is perfect. Try it, you'll like it!

Reviewed May 28, 2013

I have had a clipping about this gem for a long time and finally made it there. I have driven by the restaurant for years and never gave it a thought because it is disguised as a fast food joint. But!!! even though it is an order at the counter and sit in fast food booths, it is a great destination for fish and chips. I couldn't believe the quality of the fish - it was perfect with a wonderful crust. They serve bottles of vinegar with the meal and it is just the ticket. The fries are also way above average. My hubby ordered a seafood platter and while the breaded scallops and shrimp were good they did not compare to the fish. For dessert we both ordered lemon turnovers, which are served hot and super delicious.

Reviewed March 4, 2013

Mr. T would pity the fool who likes this place. The fish is just ok, barely edible, LJS's fare. The fries aren't great and the chicken is absolutely disgusting. The hush puppies are positively abhorrent. They're overly sweet and when combined with the rest, it makes for a fried mess. You can frost a turd, but it's still a turd. The same goes for their batter, which is nothing exciting. Don't bother eating here.

Reviewed March 19, 2012

The fish was not good, hush puppies were only okay, fries were average. You get everything that you can get at Long John Silvers but it does not taste as good. If you looking for this kind of food go to the chain not Marino's.

Reviewed August 25, 2011

The fish and chips I has here were GREAT. The price was very reasonable. The menu was huge and I told them it was my first time. The owner came out and went over the whole menu. He was very nice. Like I said the food was awesome, next time I'm back in Columbus I will definitely eat here. He even pointed out the most comfortable booth!! Glad I stopped in~