I stayed here two nights for a conference and was quite pleased. I was in room 1513 and had a terrific view of downtown, with much light from the several windows. The kitchenette was a wonderful convenience. The room was comfortable, quiet, and clean. The hotel itself is close to the trails by the river and to many restaurants downtown. Everyone on the staff was incredibly friendly and helpful. I'll be staying here again next time I'm in Columbus.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Residence Inn Columbus Downtown hotel offers contemporary all-suite accommodations in the exquisitely renovated Historic Buckeye Building. This high-rise hotel in Downtown Columbus will impress you from the moment you arrive with the lobby's soaring 40-foot ceiling. Specializing in extended-stays, our Columbus hotel features newly renovated, spacious suites with fully equipped kitchens, living and work areas, luxury bedding and free Wi-Fi. In the morning, indulge in a variety of healthy and hearty favorites from our complimentary hot breakfast buffet. During downtime, work up a sweat in our state-of-the-art fitness center featuring free weights and cardio equipment with TV screens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Priceline, getaroom.com, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Residence Inn Columbus Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Columbus Downtown Hotel Columbus
- Columbus Residence Inn
- Residence Inn Columbus Downtown Ohio