$103
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $119/night.

$108
$123
HIExpress.com
Candlewood Suites Polaris(Columbus)(Great Value!)
$85
$177
Hilton.com
  • Pool
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $220/night.

$154
  • Pool
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $192/night.

$114
$102
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of $138/night.

Best Western Suites(Columbus)(Great Value!)
$84
All reviewsbank buildingvault doorgay streetbourbon barvalet parkingfull kitchenthe breakfast areaunique hotelbreakfast is servedvalet servicecolumbus downtownfront desk staffbedroom suiterooms are spaciousshort northwould definitely stay here againrestaurants and bars
Reviewed May 22, 2012

This is not your typical Residence Inn in that it in an old bank building. There are only 11 rooms per floor and they are large and modern with the usual Residence Inn kitchen. Incredibly fast wireless internet access was a huge and unexpected bonus. The lobby is in the old banking lobby, but most of the space on the first floor is empty (and has been the 5 years the hotel has been open), still waiting for a tenant. The breakfast area is off the lobby with the food service area in the old bank vault!

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
ConcordHospitality, Manager at Residence Inn by Marriott Columbus Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded May 23, 2012

Jim E,
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review about your experience at our hotel and for recommending us. I will pass along all of your comments to our team during our next weekly meeting. We look forward to seeing you again!

Yours truly,

Reviewed May 18, 2012

I rented a studio for five nights. The architecture of the old bank building is great, and the conversion to a modern hotel could not have been done much better. We asked if there were any plans to do anything with the portion of the bank that is off limits, and were told that the Residence Inn does not own leasing rights to that portion of the building. This was not explained all that clearly, but I guess that is not important. The breakfast was great with a lot of selection and never a wait for food or a table. The room was great, too. The complimentary food in the evening was forgettable and they may want to either upgrade or discontinue it. There are too many good places to eat to settle for what is served there.

Room Tip: No pool, and no real restaurant.
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business

DallasGlenn,
Thank you so very much for writing a review. I am pleased you enjoyed your stay with us. We take a lot of care into our breakfast selection and I am glad you found it enjoyable. We look forward to see you again when you are in the area!

Thanks again,

Reviewed May 8, 2012

I hosted a bachelorette party at this hotel a couple weekends ago and the service, the room and the experience was seriously perfect! I did not expect much from the hotel but Nate, who worked at the front desk was absolutely awesome and just added fun to our night. He graciously took lots of group pictures in the lobby after we all got ready and even sent up a "hangover kit" for the bride for the next morning to our room!! The suite we stayed in was spacious and great, leaving my guests very happy. The location was perfect to walk to dinner and not have to worry about driving or taking a cab anywhere. We even ordered some extra pizzas and wine from Due Amici, right across the street, and another staff member from the front desk delivered it to our room. Breakfast in the old bank safe the next morning was so good and the ideal way to end the weekend, and to top it all off the valet guys helped pack up our luggage that morning! My group of girl friends raved about it and the Residence Inn downtown made the experience so much more fun!

Room Tip: We stayed in a corner suit and the room was very spacious and had nice views of downtown Columbus!
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank ndonofrio

Ndonofrio,
Thank you for your wonderful review and recommendation! I am glad you found your stay for your bachelorette party to be top-notch and relaxing. We hope you had a great time! The team is always happy to help with dinner and local suggestions; thank you for recognizing Nate – it made his day! We look forward to seeing you again!

Yours truly,

Reviewed May 4, 2012

Well folks, I was on a trip with my daughter, little grand daughter, and friend for 3 day business trip. When we pulled up, a young valet came out and gave me my ticket and asked for the keys, but then immediately went to a car behind us that had just pulled up and took care of them. In the meantime, my daughter and friend started getting a few things out of the vehicle and my little grand daughter. Then, another valet came out with a cart and started unloading luggage onto the cart and went back inside. So, here I sit in my car with it running. My daughter came out with the little one in the stroller, so I ran in. The desk clerk explained it would be in the parking garage and if there was no room, they use a public lot. I explained I preferred the parking garage for security purposes; I have a new car. So, I went back outside-the car is still sitting there running with my daughter standing waiting for a valet. I waited and the second valet again comes out and explains he wanted to take all the luggage up to our room before getting the car, but that didn't happen because he said the desk clerk was being a jerk. I explained; you can't leave a car running out front and told him I wanted it in the garage. He then left to park my car. After going inside, my daughter and her friend explained the second valet person was arguing with the desk clerk and called him an a...... so to begin with this valet kid was aggravated anyway. The next morning we get a call from the front desk; my car was broken into and one of the windows busted. The thief only took a blanket from under the baby's car seat, a few pennies and nickles, a dollar pair of reading glasses; but found where we had hidden the garman. The cords were not plugged in etc... The valet service maid a claim to their company. I had to run the car to Worthington to a window replacement service, paid the $304 replacement, etc.... What a disaster!!! The hotel staff was great about it; but the valet service needs to go. I talked with someone from corporate this morning again about reimbursement and they stated they are not liable for any vehicles. So, the moral of the story is, don't stay at this Inn unless you have a junk car you don't want broken into. The man from corporate said they break into them in and out of the garage. That is why they are not liable....

Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank Charweb722
Reviewed May 3, 2012

I stayed here for 2 weeks on business and had a great experience. The staff is very friendly and helpful, the rooms were very clean and the location for my needs was perfect. This building used to be a bank and they did a great job of keeping the original feel of the bank. The ornamentation inside and out was nice and the use of the safe deposit boxes was very clever.

The valets were very quick and polite. The front desk was great at acknowledging and greeting you every single time. They also had a lot of great dining ideas and even coupons!

Every person would greet you with "Welcome back". I would definitely stay there again.

My only complaint was that I stay with Marriott all the time and they still don't follow my profile requests. I have attached some pictures - one of which is the view from my window.

Room Tip: To get a better view, pick the lower numbers. I was in 519 and had a terrible view. They have a lot of studios in the middle of the floors with really cute front doors and stairs. I was in a suite, but the studios are nice and would work fine also.
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
ConcordHospitality, Manager at Residence Inn by Marriott Columbus Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded May 14, 2012

Anne M,
Thanks so very much for writing a review and submitting photos! I am pleased you enjoyed your stay with us. We take a lot of care into our hotel and I am glad you found it enjoyable. We look forward to see you again when you are in the area!

Thanks again,