All reviews bank building vault door gay street bourbon bar valet parking full kitchen the breakfast area unique hotel breakfast is served valet service front desk staff bedroom suite rooms are spacious short north restaurants and bars would definitely stay here again free breakfast
Reviewed January 3, 2012

First off, I love the fact that they didn't change a lot of the old fixtures in the lobby, it really adds to the historic and classy feel of the hotel. Second, our room was beautiful, clean, and comfortable. The staff was very friendly and helpful with directions and suggestions. Would stay again. Within walking distance to most of the dowtown sites.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 30, 2011

Had a wonderful time,perfect stay,good and very nice people,one of the best

• Stayed: December 2011
Reviewed December 23, 2011

My daughter and I went for two days. Brian who greeted us at the front desk was very friendly. He even called after we'd gotten into our room to be sure everything was to our satisfaction (and we loved the room). I was very impressed by that. We enjoyed the kitchen. We went out to eat dinner and had to bring back leftovers because of the huge amount of food. So we lunched on leftovers which we could do with our full kitchen that even includes a dishwasher! Beverly helped me with directions to the mall. She also helped me get directions when our plans to return home changed direction. She was able to get us the information we needed. She was very friendly as well.
The complimentary breakfast was very good. Scrambled eggs were hot. Potato pancakes were good. Plenty of options. My daughter enjoyed the healthier options of cereal and yogurt.
Will definitely stay here again if in Columbus.

Room Tip: You either have to choose a queen room with a sleeper sofa or a two bedroom.
  • Stayed: December 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank pbyancey
Reviewed December 17, 2011

The hotel is a very nice conversion property from an old bank building which makes for one of the most interesting residence inns I have stayed in. That being said, the breakfast area is probably one of tackiest and least user friendly areas of the hotel. The vault door is in the breakfast area is a very neat thing to see though.
The staff at the hotel was efficient and very welcoming as well. We arrived after midnight and were greeted with a friendly smile and speedy check-in from the young man at the desk. Over all the stay was very nice an I would recommend to friends and family.

• Stayed: December 2011
Reviewed December 6, 2011

The only negative thing about this hotel is that it's in downtown which isn't too attractive for tourists (but works well if you have to be there for business). There's no supermarket nearby, so if you want to fill up your fridge, you have to have a car. The hotel offers to do the grocery shopping for you which is good.

I may have gotten a bigger room than average, but it was big and clean. Internet Access was fast and free. The Fitness room needs an upgrade however. Free breakfast, but not something you would write home about.

All in all a good hotel in a boring area.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled solo