Stayed in Residence Inn Downtown Columbus March 24-27th while in town on a business trip.
Loved the suite. The room looked brand new. The kitchenette was great with full sized refrigerator, stove top and microwave.
The hotel is a renovation of a former bank building. Very cool lobby. Breakfast area is in the safe. Nice workout room.
Plenty of dining nearby, although space for restaurant in lobby is vacant.
Parking is valet only and was always available when needed (even at 6am).
Only negative was the sound of the doors to the adjacent suites. Very heavy doors, so loud when guests close the doors (assume they are fire doors).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Residence Inn Columbus Downtown hotel offers contemporary all-suite accommodations in the exquisitely renovated Historic Buckeye Building. This high-rise hotel in Downtown Columbus will impress you from the moment you arrive with the lobby's soaring 40-foot ceiling. Specializing in extended-stays, our Columbus hotel features newly renovated, spacious suites with fully equipped kitchens, living and work areas, luxury bedding and free Wi-Fi. In the morning, indulge in a variety of healthy and hearty favorites from our complimentary hot breakfast buffet. During downtime, work up a sweat in our state-of-the-art fitness center featuring free weights and cardio equipment with TV screens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Marriott, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Residence Inn Columbus Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Columbus Downtown Hotel Columbus
- Columbus Residence Inn
- Residence Inn Columbus Downtown Ohio