“Amazing ice cream.”

Jeni's Splendid Ice Creams
Ranked #2 of 54 Dessert in Columbus
Good for: Families with children, Romantic, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Description: Open since March 2006, the shop is in a neighborhood immediately northwest of downtown Columbus populated by families, couples, children, and teenagers walking and biking to do errands, shopping in independently-owned-and-operated shops, and hanging out in lively spots like Stauf's Coffee Roaster's and Spagio. Home of the annual summer Tour de Grandview Cycling Classic, the renovated, single-screen Grandview Theatre, and the sidewalk Art Hop (last Saturday of every month), Grandview and its main artery, Grandview Avenue, is full of people just taking it all in.
Reviewed January 10, 2013

We love the various and distinct flavors. It's more like a specialty dessert than ice cream. If you are looking for "traditional" ice cream, I wouldn't suggest Jeni's. If you are looking for unique flavors and an adult ice cream, go to Jeni's!

1  Thank jenadove
There are newer reviews for Jeni's Splendid Ice Creams

Reviewed January 3, 2013

Jeni's Ice Creams are wonderfully delicious, but very expensive (for what it is... ice cream). Jeni's has always been pricey, but, we would visit on occasion for a special treat. We would even drive 50 minutes round trip to the closest Jeni's. Over time, the price has increased and I simply refuse to pay $12 for a pint. It's my favorite ice cream and I can afford it, but I just can't bring myself to pay that much for ice cream.

1  Thank PrincipalES
Reviewed January 3, 2013

The only problem with going to Jeni's is that there are so many neat flavors you want to try that it's hard to make up your mind! I like Whiskey-Pecan, my kids love the Wildberry-Lavender, and the husband likes Black Coffee, to name a few. You can't go wrong with the Goat Cheese & Cherries either! Or the Salty Caramel,... the Boozy Eggnog, ...the Dark Chocolate Mint,.... you get the picture.

Reviewed December 29, 2012

This is by far our favorite Ice Cream joint in Columbus. This year for the holidays I bought Jeni's gift cards for my staff.

Reviewed December 26, 2012

Its hard to find a better ice cream store and the variety of flavors will blow you away. They encourage you to try samples of different flavors to be sure that you'll find one that you like.